Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Personal Housing

Quote Originally Posted by Solareus View Post
    This is one of a handful of games without personal housing, can we get that at least ? You already have the assets built in Exiles... we all know Funcom has no issue with mixing and matching their game, if anyone remembers the Anarchy Online text in the release lol
    I disagree with this stupid request besides didn't you say the game is dead?

How can a dead game give you player housing?
    Last edited by Jeetz; 6th November 2017 at 17:07.

Quote Originally Posted by Althaia View Post
    I started playing AoC this year
    I envy youre ability to see it with fresh eyes but sadly youre deluded with regards the game.

You can blame the forums for being discouraging but there is only one party to blame for AoC being not only dead but an absolute mess an thats Funcom, maybe dig a bit deeper than the first few pages & see how long this song an dance has been going on for its truly laughable.

As for moving on I havent played since 30/6/17 but just for a laugh I like to look into the forums every now & then to see if Odon has updated us on the new sub prices which were mentioned many a lunar cycle ago

EXILES is everything you’ve been looking for and more ~

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

If they won't implement housing for Secret World Legends (their baby, and #1 priority) it won't happen here.

Plus, there is player housing in ESO and it's pretty boring anyway. Not sure how Funcom would do it any better.
    Retired / 2010-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Jeetz View Post
    I disagree with this stupid request besides didn't you say the game is dead?

How can a dead game give you player housing?
    Player caskets maybe?
    Last edited by Evito; 7th November 2017 at 07:56.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by krippa View Post
    If they won't implement housing for Secret World Legends (their baby, and #1 priority) it won't happen here.

Plus, there is player housing in ESO and it's pretty boring anyway. Not sure how Funcom would do it any better.
    Isnt it already in secret world legends?
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Isnt it already in secret world legends?
    The closest thing to Player Housing is the Museum. It is just an achievement and currency grind though. It is not player housing.

People talking about implementing player housing while you can't even find enough people for a 6 man group.

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    People talking about implementing player housing while you can't even find enough people for a 6 man group.
    why not ? Gives us something to do since there is literally nothing happening in the actual game. It's a fun idea. Tera Online doesn't have personal housing either, but I am sure they are actually thinking about. They did add guild islands in the game that are like floating guild halls.
    "This games community is not a community at all, it's a cancer." Altaro | Goldenboy is my biggest fan. His shrine to me is flattering yet scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Solareus View Post
    why not ? Gives us something to do since there is literally nothing happening in the actual game. It's a fun idea. Tera Online doesn't have personal housing either, but I am sure they are actually thinking about. They did add guild islands in the game that are like floating guild halls.
    If a dev (probably the only one) needs to ask for ressources to create a few raidfinder gems you should just stop thinking about any kind of develpement.
    Seriously, the biggest thing you can expect is that they actually realize the RF gems... I am actually pretty sure that they will just scrap that idea too and letting people run around with the empty ring because... who cares?
    Conan Exiles needs more updates for it's 200 players... there is no time for AoC.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12