Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Personal Housing

Default Personal Housing

This is one of a handful of games without personal housing, can we get that at least ? You already have the assets built in Exiles... we all know Funcom has no issue with mixing and matching their game, if anyone remembers the Anarchy Online text in the release lol
    "This games community is not a community at all, it's a cancer." Altaro | Goldenboy is my biggest fan. His shrine to me is flattering yet scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Solareus View Post
    This is one of a handful of games without personal housing, can we get that at least ? You already have the assets built in Exiles... we all know Funcom has no issue with mixing and matching their game, if anyone remembers the Anarchy Online text in the release lol
    You saying you want to import unreal engine systems into dreamworld engine system just because they had some text from AO which is also built on dreamworld? It all makes sense now, didnt know making computer games was that easy
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    You saying you want to import unreal engine systems into dreamworld engine system just because they had some text from AO which is also built on dreamworld? It all makes sense now, didnt know making computer games was that easy
    I wave magic wand at things and they happen!
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Yes I want an ingame home, a chair and a desk while Im at my home sitting on a chair playing aoc on the pc at my desk.

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    Yes I want an ingame home, a chair and a desk while Im at my home sitting on a chair playing aoc on the pc at my desk.
    Like in LotrO , you can put trophies and other items gained in-game, extra storage spaces, armor displays ect . ESo has implemented housing, creating personal craft stations like alchemy ect.
    Gain bonuses from upgrading your house like with siege keeps. That would be really cool to level the playing field on guild buffs.

Invite players into your home , being able to store all your mounts in a "stable", create a yard for all your pets or place you pets in your home ect. Things like that.
    Last edited by Solareus; 6th November 2017 at 15:46.
    "This games community is not a community at all, it's a cancer." Altaro | Goldenboy is my biggest fan. His shrine to me is flattering yet scary.

Solareus did you miss the part where they said there wouldnt be anymore development on AoC or are you just in those early stages of denial?

Lots of us were in that phase for many years hoping something, anything would be done but its over & has been for a long time now.

Do yourself a favour & stop your nonsense

Cool

Get Trolled! LoL
    Nojoda pvp 10 Barb
    Pooba pvp 10 Pom
    Elosso pvp 10 BS
    Kotech pvp 10 DT
    Deeky pvp 8 Necro
    Beefstikk pvp 10 Guard
    Beefchief pvp 10 Conq
    Denoid pvp 8 Ranger
    Mousecop pvp 9 Hox

A dream I had and even once suggested.

Sadly, it's never going to happen, now that Funcom is putting little to no real efforts into any major changes to this game. It makes me incredibly sad but it is what it is.
    ~*~ A real life Bear Shaman ~*~
    ~*~ ,,,>^O.O^<,,, Cimmerian women have claws like cats! ,,,>^O.O^<,,, ~*~

Quote Originally Posted by Roragar View Post
    Solareus did you miss the part where they said there wouldnt be anymore development on AoC or are you just in those early stages of denial
    They said "no significant work was expected for AoC going forward", not that there would be no more development. In fact, the game could actually make money to justify some kind of development if these forums didn't drive away any and all new players, by constantly painting Age of Conan as a dead game.

Funcom's studios are busy with developing Conan Exiles, but that's scheduled for a full release next year. Maybe, if this game was profitable, there'd be a chance of Funcom allocating resources to continue working on AoC, but that won't happen if its player-base continues to dwindle.

Yes, I get it, AoC veterans are frustrated and have been disappointed way too many times, but going around the forums claiming the game "is dead" serves no purpose whatsoever. If it's dead then move on with your lives, go play WoW or jump into whatever Asian MMO title's popular this year... or, if you want to play AoC, start by making the forums look good, so that the game is at least attractive to new players. I started playing AoC this year and the forums did nothing but discourage me from doing so... the art direction, soundtrack, gameplay, but most of all the Conan IP, kept me playing... but that's because I'm part of a niche that is into this sort of thing, the average player would've just quit and invested their time elsewhere, not because the game is bad, but because everyone here is advertising it as a waste of time. Every sub this game loses is one step further into decline. This game needs new blood to help it grow.

I realize that AoC let a lot of people down over the years, it sucks, it had potential... but now either move on, or, as a better alternative, be constructive and contribute with something positive on the forums, so that the game at least has a chance of appealing to new players, which could draw Funcom's attention if it results in an increase in revenue. If you like the game, the only worthwhile thing you can do is show a modicum of optimism.
    Last edited by Althaia; 6th November 2017 at 17:02.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast