Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fury needs merged

Quote Originally Posted by Solareus View Post
    Thanks for your opinion, mine is just different.

I think "wrong" is the word you are looking for. Everything you say on these forums is retarded, no one is forcing you to play the damn game. Either quit or play, just stop your complaining, no one cares.
    United S.E.X.Y. Boys
    Fury PVP

Nickolous - pvp 10 necro
    Willows pvp 7 sin
    Chicke pvp 6 dt

Best DOTer, DWWer, and DOOMer in fury

Quote Originally Posted by Solareus View Post
    Thanks for confirming that no one needs a custom ui
    No one "needs" to use a custom UI that's not the point. It is just better to use one according to literally every gamer who plays aoc except you. The thing is, the default UI is, as one earlier poster said, "Ugly" and ill add to that by saying it is unrefined and a hot mess. I could uninstall the custom UI I have now and revert back to the default UI and still dominate the way i do now because i am not a clicker. Every ability i use is hotkeyed. I just don't like the aesthetic of the default UI. As I said it's a hot mess.

If you prefer to use it then more power to you but don't call people who do use customized user interfaces "exploiters". You're just making people think you have the downs.

I offer you this wiki page and suggest you read it and learn what the word "exploit" in a video game environment actually means. Education, it's not just a concept.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game_exploits

Hopefully Anzu will get bored and lock this useless thread that has been completely derailed by Mr. Solareus.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickolous13 View Post
    I think "wrong" is the word you are looking for. Everything you say on these forums is retarded, no one is forcing you to play the damn game. Either quit or play, just stop your complaining, no one cares.
    Yep

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234