Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fury needs merged

Default Fury needs merged

After the last year and half of the PVP server merge, it is clear to see the server is dead. I've watch this for a while before making this post but the server is now at a critical level at times in only having 25 80's playing. At the height hours the server is at max, 60-80 level 80's. It's literally dead to the point that minis are not even popping.

We've all tried to discuss why this happened, but get locked out of the forums for doing so. The amount of petitions placed on certain players who to this day are still in the game is staggering.

Fury's death is on the hands of Funcom, the playesr tried and tried to make a case to get the server cleaned up and it just never happened, and now a year and half later, we've come to the final state of Fury, baron. With the same tired old people doing the same tired old stuff, it has all become redundant and pointless.

Fix fury community or merge the server, I would prefer a merger since literally no one is coming back to play Age of Conan.

You got one merger left to make it right, if these people aren't dealt with, this game is finished.

If it's so bad you can always transfer to crom. I'm sure they would appreciate your unique personality there more than we do on Fury.

Fury is fine, it's a pvp server and pvp is always happening. What else do you need?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeetz View Post
    If it's so bad you can always transfer to crom. I'm sure they would appreciate your unique personality there more than we do on Fury.

Fury is fine, it's a pvp server and pvp is always happening. What else do you need?
    How is the population about me ? Why even try to troll ?

Regarding cheaters its obviously similar situation on crom - same GM's doing the "investigative" work.

Yeah merging that server with it's 10 players will help.

Funcom can't even assign enough ressources to create a few raidfinder gems, enabling old events was a major thing already and you think they will merge servers?

At this point you are better off transferring, don't expect merges or much of anything going forward.

'The character you have selected lives in a server that is currently full. You have been placed in the loging queue for that server. Estimated waiting time 1:54'

We cannot merge with Fury because Crom is overcrowded. We can't even log in anymore because of how full Crom server is!
    Enjoy Fury though. Perhaps people will go there now that Crom is 'full'.

https://gyazo.com/d45558c358e6e9e47112c51962618447
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 28th October 2017 at 19:36.

I think that was probably just your bad luck. I just ran through my accounts and didn't have a single problem getting on. I honestly doubt if Crom's ever been 'full' even after the first server merges.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    'The character you have selected lives in a server that is currently full. You have been placed in the loging queue for that server. Estimated waiting time 1:54'

We cannot merge with Fury because Crom is overcrowded. We can't even log in anymore because of how full Crom server is!
    Enjoy Fury though. Perhaps people will go there now that Crom is 'full'.

https://gyazo.com/d45558c358e6e9e47112c51962618447
    Is that a joke? When was that taken? launch day?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeetz View Post
    Is that a joke? When was that taken? launch day?
    Launch day?
    *checks picture*
    Hmm.... 180 days loyalty reward vanity equipped..
    Surely must have been launch day since the vanity set came out last year.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast