Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fury needs merged

My only agenda is against cheaters.
    "This games community is not a community at all, it's a cancer." Altaro | Goldenboy is my biggest fan. His shrine to me is flattering yet scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Solareus View Post
    My only agenda is against cheaters.
    You consider a custom ui a cheat. How can you expect anyone to take you seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeetz View Post
    You consider a custom ui a cheat. How can you expect anyone to take you seriously?
    Cheating / exploiting / hacking are separate terms entirely.
    it's "my opinion" that not having the extra keystroke to access hotbar 2-9 is in fact an exploit.

Lets say I have pillar of flame 2 on hot bar 2. SHIFT+2 , then skill press combo queue press , skill executes.
    A person with the modded hotbar doesn't have to press shift + 2 or the bound key of the hotbar 2, they simply have all their skill available with the extra .3 second step.

It is "my opinion" that each step of a combo is to allow for a counter, as well as the that .3 seconds to change to hotbar # -> execute skill, is also a small window of counter.

If you haven't notice, the window of counter has all but closed with certain "exploits".

I will never ask anyone to agree with my opinion, because I'm strong enough to stand alone, Goldenboy
    "This games community is not a community at all, it's a cancer." Altaro | Goldenboy is my biggest fan. His shrine to me is flattering yet scary.

Cheating / exploiting / hacking are separate terms entirely.
    it's "my opinion" that not having the extra keystroke to access hotbar 2-9 is in fact an exploit.

Lets say I have pillar of flame 2 on hot bar 2. SHIFT+2 , then skill press combo queue press , skill executes.
    A person with the modded hotbar doesn't have to press shift + 2 or the bound key of the hotbar 2, they simply have all their skill available with the extra .3 second step.

It is "my opinion" that each step of a combo is to allow for a counter, as well as the that .3 seconds to change to hotbar # -> execute skill, is also a small window of counter.

If you haven't notice, the window of counter has all but closed with certain "exploits".

I will never ask anyone to agree with my opinion, because I'm strong enough to stand alone, Goldenboy
    Noone takes anything u say seriously because it's all a joke. It's laughable. I mean really, the ability to add abilities to multiple hotbars is even in the default ui, only problem is you need to swap hotbars to use them, this is why you're so horrible in pvp i imagine. If funcom didn't want custom user interfaces they would have disallowed them at launch. You are just being ridiculous.

also jumping during pvp does NOt clip combo animations. you can view a popular streamer and see this first hand. you will see 0 animation clipping.

ps this is not Goldenboy, but you shouldn't be naming names it's against forum rules
    Last edited by Jeetz; 11th November 2017 at 01:02.

I will never ask anyone to agree with my opinion, because I'm strong enough to stand alone, G-boy [Edit to avoid Anzu censorship]
    G-boy doesn't post on the forums. I'm surprised he's still playing though. I know he spent most of AoC's lifespan sitting on tortage with his 19/25 ranger & necro toons killing newbs; Lords--g, Sl-g, Slo-g-r, etc. And if he was unable to kill you 1v1, he'd wait until you were fighting mobs or gather his guildies (R.I.P) to gank you.

Level'd and geared his 80 ranger under a new name just to avoid getting ganked for his years of griefing.
    Last edited by krippa; 11th November 2017 at 01:25. Reason: Edited to avoid naming rules
    Retired / 2010-2016

are you jocking or what?

have you ever noticed that by default, when you create a new character, you have 2 extra hotbars on the right part of the screen, and that you can assign key bindings to those too?
    so, even with default ui, you don't need to switch hotbar, just place the abilities in a slightly smarter way...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    are you jocking or what?

have you ever noticed that by default, when you create a new character, you have 2 extra hotbars on the right part of the screen, and that you can assign key bindings to those too?
    so, even with default ui, you don't need to switch hotbar, just place the abilities in a slightly smarter way...
    Thanks for confirming that no one needs a custom ui

Edit by Anzu: Good sources have confirmed that naming and shaming isn't allowed on the forums.
    Last edited by Anzu; 11th November 2017 at 13:54.

Thanks for confirming that no one needs a custom ui
    you don't need it, it just looks better. and since it doesn't give any unfair advantage, it's just silly to consider it an exploit...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    you don't need it, it just looks better. and since it doesn't give any unfair advantage, it's just silly to consider it an exploit...
    Thanks for your opinion, mine is just different.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast