Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fury needs merged

Then they should offer 1 week of free transfers, itis the least they can do for putting up with all of things we've been dealing with on fury.

Waiting time is going up! Stay on Fury! We need extra servers!

https://gyazo.com/6d27abc40f1cd023f95b9e5e386d79ce

I don't suppose there's any chance of it but I'd love it if they'd merge them and give PvE and PvP instances of the zones... There's just no one around outside of prime hours these days on Fury (and a few hours outside of it on weekends) so it's not really worth logging into most of the time.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Waiting time is going up! Stay on Fury! We need extra servers!

https://gyazo.com/6d27abc40f1cd023f95b9e5e386d79ce
    If they were to merge Fury with Crom you could, in theory get more capacity. If there is 100 on Crom (and the maximum player count for 1 server unit is 100) then merging with fury to get 2 server units (200) is going to remove the login queue because there are only 50 people on Fury!
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Sadly, what happened to Fury will just happen again on a merged server. I'm pretty much giving up hope on an resurgence in Aoc. Hoping Bless Online will have a good mix of traditional and action based combat. Really sucks watching this game die from basic common sense.
    Last edited by Solareus; 5th November 2017 at 03:52.
    "This games community is not a community at all, it's a cancer." Altaro | Goldenboy is my biggest fan. His shrine to me is flattering yet scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    I don't suppose there's any chance of it but I'd love it if they'd merge them and give PvE and PvP instances of the zones... There's just no one around outside of prime hours these days on Fury (and a few hours outside of it on weekends) so it's not really worth logging into most of the time.
    That's what World of Warcraft is doing; getting rid of the PvP ruleset and allowing players to shard to a PvP instance if they toggle PvP on. Then giving those players extra xp, rep rewards, quest rewards, etc. for playing in PvP zones.

But that ship has sailed for AoC.
    Last edited by krippa; 5th November 2017 at 22:21.
    Retired / 2010-2016

Quote Originally Posted by krippa View Post
    That's what World of Warcraft is doing; getting rid of the PvP ruleset and allowing players to shard to a PvP instance if they toggle PvP on. Then giving those players extra xp, rep rewards, quest rewards, etc. for playing in PvP zones.

But that ship has sailed for AoC.
    Everything has sailed except for the probability of adding 2 more useless raid finder gems. If there's 2 things I'd wish they'd just spend a small amount of time on for this game it's that, and lower the siege numbers to 24 v 24, so at least we can have some fun fights for a while.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

26 total people on Fury @ 9pm
    https://imgur.com/a/k0t4b
    "This games community is not a community at all, it's a cancer." Altaro | Goldenboy is my biggest fan. His shrine to me is flattering yet scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Solareus View Post
    26 total people on Fury @ 9pm
    https://imgur.com/a/k0t4b
    I was online at 9 pm and i don't see my toon listed there. You do know that the player search function has been a broken feature since launch right?

Here is a suggestion, since you clearly have an agenda against Fury. Why not simply pay the 20$ and move your toon to Crom? I think you will be much happier there and Fury will be all the better for it. You provide nothing of value to the server and your constant trolling is old and tired. Transfer to Crom where you can travel the world freely and do your questing without being "molested by bullies" as you have claimed in the past. Why do you insist on staying when Crom is one click away? Considering the fact that in any pvp scenario you simply stand there like an npc, it makes no sense why you continue to reside on a server you clearly hate. Or why you continue to play a "dead game".
    Last edited by Jeetz; 10th November 2017 at 11:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeetz View Post
    I was online at 9 pm and i don't see my toon listed there. You do know that the player search function has been a broken feature since launch right?

Here is a suggestion, since you clearly have an agenda against Fury. Why not simply pay the 20$ and move your toon to Crom? I think you will be much happier there and Fury will be all the better for it. You provide nothing of value to the server and your constant trolling is old and tired. Transfer to Crom where you can travel the world freely and do your questing without being "molested by bullies" as you have claimed in the past. Why do you insist on staying when Crom is one click away? Considering the fact that in any pvp scenario you simply stand there like an npc, it makes no sense why you continue to reside on a server you clearly hate. Or why you continue to play a "dead game".
    I agree. Bye Morophla.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast