Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My build of Priest of Mitra.

Default My build of Priest of Mitra.

I watched a ToS lvl 80 doing a lot of damage,since Priest of Mitra have similarityes with Tempest of Set,i decided create a similar build as the ToS that helped me to finish the halloween quest.

This is the build i have in mind: http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v2_1186...f6362f4a42f699

Do u think i need to change ether discharge for grace in general tree???

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Ximinet; 24th October 2017 at 01:06.
    Ximinet - Priest of Mitra - Crom PvE

Not sure how you do any dps with that build....
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I see a lot of issues with your build that I'd like to address.

You have Sacred Smite specced, but you don't have any points in Cleansing Fire. And if you read Sacred Smite's information, you need CF in order to get an insta smite to proc. So you're losing out on dps.

I also noticed that you have Revivivcation, which (and this is just my personal opinion) isn't very useful in a PvE setting. The points could be better spent elsewhere. Same thing with the point spent in The Light Within.

I also wouldnt spec into general at all, because the points could be put into skills and abilities that increase your dps or mana tap in the other two trees.

If your end goal is to do a lot of dps without losing a lot of hp or mana, I would look into a hybrid of Vengeance and Divinity, with more points in Divinity. Because your current build might work for leveling, or basic survival while solo, I don't see it doing much in the way of dps when you've got only half of the spells a PoM has in it's arsenal.

I would personally use something like this
    http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v2_1182...f1852f5d02f7c4

Divine Lance will give you some back healing whenever you cast Lance of Mitra. Light of Mitra gives you a mana tap whenever you cast Wave of Life. You get Avatar of Mitra which is a aoe stun (but makes minions and undead flee), and Holy Cleansing, which gives you a 2nd fast cast of Condemnation (and you have everything set up to get a quick cast of condemnation every 20 seconds or so). Blessing of Mitra is useful to use on tanks in group settings, which will help while you're gearing up at 80 and doing raids.
    Last edited by Alethia; 21st October 2017 at 22:19.
    Semi-Retired
    Wiccana RP Forever
    Forum Stalker
    Forum PvPer

Quote Originally Posted by Alethia View Post
    Because your current build might work for basic survival while solo.
    That is the intention. The ToS i watched use similar build and he survive waves of enemyes.

Also this thread of you: https://forums.ageofconan.com/showth...Heavy-featspec

A guy tip you a similar spec,i don't understand why you have issues with by spec build.
    Last edited by Ximinet; 22nd October 2017 at 02:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Ximinet View Post
    That is the intention. The ToS i watched use similar build and he survive waves of enemyes.

Also this thread of you: https://forums.ageofconan.com/showth...Heavy-featspec

A guy tip you a similar spec,i don't understand why you have issues with by spec build.

That post was ALSO 3+ years ago. I would also add, that maybe you should take more time to read responses to my post from THREE YEARS AGO. "What works for you might not be whats best for group or raid"

If you don't want peoples advice, or criticism, maybe you shouldnt post?

I am simply stating my opinion. I am also trying to HELP you because if you go into a raid with a feat like that you WILL be landing near LAST on a dps parse (and healers on this game are expected to land in the top half of raid parses).

I could have simply said "UR BUILD SUX UNINSTALL GAEM"
    Last edited by Alethia; 22nd October 2017 at 03:03.
    Semi-Retired
    Wiccana RP Forever
    Forum Stalker
    Forum PvPer

This is just wrong on so many levels.

A TOS is a different class than a POM. Entirely different. If I understand you right you just took a TOS spec and put the points on the same positions in a POM spec? Just no.
    The only thing that is the same, is the general tree on the right, which all three priest classes share. And all three priest classes benifit in very different ways from it. Your conclusion that a barb is just a conq was hilarious, but this just tops it all. If this is a troll attempt it is for sure one of the more creative ones I have seen on this forums in the last few years. Taking a spec and just copy pasting the "points" into another classes feat trees, priceless.

Let me give you just some general advice: You seem to know how the forum works, as you found Alethias old post from 2013. So try to use the ressources already written down in most of the class forums befor you start a new thread in almost every class forum, basicly asking "how the class works", with no specific questions. At least try to come up with something that showes you looked into the classes yourself, so that people do not feel like they waste their time answering you. I also see you got some good answers to some of your questions and some very good advices, too, which you seem to ignor all the way. And you are starting a new class every second hour, it seems. To sum this up: People got tired of helping you pretty fast, because you seem to not read any of the answers carefully, or used any of the advice you got. Creating proxy accounts does not help, either.

Try to concentrate on one class you really like. From what I see in this and the other threads you are far from mastering any of your classes, and if you keep switching from one class to another, not understanding anything you do with them, you will get frustrated very fast. Stay on one of them, you already have sin, barb, demo, conq, ranger, pom, so you have plenty to choose from. On a personal note I would like to add that every person has a limited amount of question marks at hand in their life, and you seem to have used them almost all.

Well, I can certainly see Alethia's concerns with your build, but you seem happy with your build for leveling and solo play. So my suggestion will be strictly based on that.

I would keep ether because you will get -hate gear from raids. Your build probably won't do much for dps, as pointed out, so you wont be generating large amounts of hate very fast-- I don't see a point in speccing grace because of that.

If the PoM is going to be your main class, I would really look at a divinity/vengeance hybrid when you are closer to 80 as you might find some of the skills in Divinity nice to have. AoM and HC for 3sec casting of Condemnation. However there are some pretty fun Vengeance/General hybrids that you might find interesting as well, and more up your alley than a div/veng hybrid.

Enjoy the game!
    Part Time Barbarian
    Part Time Priestess of Mitra

I will focus on my Demo first,since it is the only class i feel easy to use. Right now with the halloween quests i am lvl 35 and up. I will not post my build (focused on Havok) because people here seems angry with every build i post. I usually play solo,that is the cause i do solo builds.
    Last edited by Babilonio; 22nd October 2017 at 11:07.
    Babilonio - Stygian Ranger - Crom PvE

I only have one char per account,thats the cause i have different toons,im testing all after lvl 25 or so. But right now im focusing on my Demo.
    Last edited by Ximinet; 22nd October 2017 at 11:04.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast