Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My build of Priest of Mitra.

Quote Originally Posted by chevrette View Post
    use this build

http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v2_1182...f7c42f56e2f378

forget lance of mitra this skill suck
    If you have Silver twilligt you dont need 5 points in Holy accession, the only thing additional points gives is more mana cost reduction.

3 points in improved purification is not needed, it will be re-newd more often then full duration of 3 points. 2 is enough.

From a groupsynergy-perspective, its abit of a douche-move to not specc Glowing radiance. 12% weapondmg for a full minute for the group is a rly nice buff.

Force of will is really weak imo. increase a smite's damage by 15% every 40 seconds? for 4 points, thats a waste.

My parsers always showed that Lance of mitra is doing more damage then smite, even if you take the 0.5s extra casttime into consideration. The fact that its a column spell is also rly nice for multiple targets. My friends lowbie poms heal from it critted 800 , so healing aspect shouldnt be forgotten

https://goo.gl/DZqQQa - this is how i would specc a pretty well geared pom
    Last edited by magnum92; 24th October 2017 at 14:02.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

lance and smite has both 2s cast time. And if i recall right, force of will is(/was?) broken.

In Sw lance of mitra is better than smite.
    Aess ~ Pom R10 / Rheizhyn ~ Hox R10 / Fraize ~ Barb R7 / Vilcyness ~ DT R3

Quote Originally Posted by Maly View Post
    lance and smite has both 2s cast time. And if i recall right, force of will is(/was?) broken.
    my lance is 2.5s, and smite is 2s

[Youtube Channel]

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    If you have Silver twilligt you dont need 5 points in Holy accession, the only thing additional points gives is more mana cost reduction.

3 points in improved purification is not needed, it will be re-newd more often then full duration of 3 points. 2 is enough.

From a groupsynergy-perspective, its abit of a douche-move to not specc Glowing radiance. 12% weapondmg for a full minute for the group is a rly nice buff.

Force of will is really weak imo. increase a smite's damage by 15% every 40 seconds? for 4 points, thats a waste.

My parsers always showed that Lance of mitra is doing more damage then smite, even if you take the 0.5s extra casttime into consideration. The fact that its a column spell is also rly nice for multiple targets. My friends lowbie poms heal from it critted 800 , so healing aspect shouldnt be forgotten

https://goo.gl/DZqQQa - this is how i would specc a pretty well geared pom
    - Clarity of Mind + Force of Will work perfectly on Repulse.
    1st because it does not use mana at all. 2nd because it gives +10% more damage on a fully feated +10% increased Repulse.

- A fully feated Improved Purification ticks 6 seconds more on Purifying Light in every second, while you set your Wave of Life rotation on Holy Vengeance which is exaclty 15 seconds like the Holy Accession and the Spiritual Feedback too. Like this, you lost only 4 seconds/4 ticks/and the cd is over, while you can "re-new" it again, with your Wave of Life spell.

- And, Lance of Mitra is sucks as Chevrette said. Becuase it does not do anything better than Smite, just it puts a heal on this oblong spell and uses a lot of mana, while Smite consumes the least mana of any of your main spells. You can improve Smite 5 different ways, while Lance of Mitra only 3.
    Last edited by Vyky; 25th October 2017 at 06:44.
    Vykthor (Barb) - Vykthorya (Demo) - Vyko (Guard) - Vyky (Pom)

"No Fear! No Limits! No Equal!" / SENNA /

Lance uses 237 mana Lol
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Casttime was lowered from 2,5s to 2s about 5 years ago.
    Manacost has been lowered at least 2 times too, it doesnt cost 900+ like before.
    smite is better if you want to do dmg to yourself through shunned by mitra (lance doesnt trigger it).
    As most parses i see posted include selfinflicted dmg...

Quote Originally Posted by Ximinet View Post
    I watched a ToS lvl 80 doing a lot of damage,since Priest of Mitra have similarityes with Tempest of Set,i decided create a similar build as the ToS that helped me to finish the halloween quest.

This is the build i have in mind: http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v2_1186...f6362f4a42f699

Do u think i need to change ether discharge for grace in general tree???

Thanks in advance.
    By trying to respect what you have in mind first and taking into account your single player oriented gameplay, I see https://goo.gl/mgiCuV in my crystal ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Maly View Post
    Casttime was lowered from 2,5s to 2s about 5 years ago.
    Im on my pom now, and its 2.5s for me in the desc. Is my pom broken or what?

[Youtube Channel]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast