Thread: Halloween things

Default Halloween things

So TSW got a flaming motorcycle (not that I want that) and we got...recycled quests.

No subscription offer that was promised over a year ago

No new stuff for Halloween

No new mount

How about at least letting people get gildings from the quests once this year?

Yes, I know that Funcom is not doing anything major anymore for the game...but if they can put in a 'new lvl 80' and it only takes putting a 'skin' over a mount software, then why not give us something like a quillin mount?

Default ....whaaaa .... dhaaaaa.... f...

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    So TSW got a flaming motorcycle (not that I want that) and we got...recycled quests.

No subscription offer that was promised over a year ago

No new stuff for Halloween

No new mount

How about at least letting people get gildings from the quests once this year?

Yes, I know that Funcom is not doing anything major anymore for the game...but if they can put in a 'new lvl 80' and it only takes putting a 'skin' over a mount software, then why not give us something like a quillin mount?
    rly... ive tried to find words for your suggestion or... is it more qq?

i simply cant find the right words for this.

Just...: Is a fkin' new mount the highest on your priority list??? hell yea!

*asking for delete this topic*

If you have a suggestion feel free to put it out.

I'd like to see something done...I am not asking for a legendary set of toenail clippers just something to show that Funcom is still out there.

Sorry you feel that way...but not too much.