Thread: Raidfinder ring in pvp

Default Raidfinder ring in pvp

Am I the only one who thinks the new legendary rf ring is a bit over de top? This ring actually forces everyone to do pve to be competative in pvp... makes me sad

Yes.

There's always been something over the years, used to be weapons back in the day, now it's that ridiculous ring.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    Yes.

There's always been something over the years, used to be weapons back in the day, now it's that ridiculous ring.
    Yes, but even now some of the runes are way too powerfull. I hope Funcom will think of some good alternative to these rings for pvpers. I get sick by the idea i need to do this rf with al my 12 toons (twice...)

Quote Originally Posted by -Deukalion- View Post
    I get sick by the idea i need to do this rf with al my 12 toons (twice...)
    Nobody needs to do RF and nobody forces you to do it.

If you want to have that ring, you should do RF.

Quote Originally Posted by Timaras View Post

The whole point is, I have to do it in order to be competative in pvp because there is no comparable alternative that you could obtain by pvp quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Timaras View Post

Nobody is forcing u to write here on the forums either so why dont u just be silent?
    Raised in Kheshatta.

was busting my balls over this and the exiles rune here on the forums when they introduced them.

but you know how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    was busting my balls over this and the exiles rune here on the forums when they introduced them.

but you know how it is.
    This, and as was said before, the job cirith did to balance pve vs pvp gear went to trash can due to these items.

Atm a more reasonable request will be to finally get a gm to clean all the cheating trash from servers and not ignore all these petitions. But as lurvi said you know how it is
    IVORY TOWER

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    Atm a more reasonable request will be to finally get a gm to clean all the cheating trash from servers and not ignore all these petitions. But as lurvi said you know how it is
    I was talking to a GM as I was playing a mini with known ranger cheater. Every single mini I saw this ranger he was speed hacking like crazy, but in this particular one he was not. So I believe they can detect when a GM or 13th person is present in the instance. I told the GM this, but have no idea if they are committed enough to actually find ways around it.

On topic:
    The pve items in question are OP. Funcom knows this ofc, but instead of giving pvp'ers a way to aquire them through pvp, they pretend to not be aware. They know. We know they know. And they know we know they know. They simply dont care.