Thread: Animations + skills

Default Animations + skills

I'm just turned level 80 on my ranger and I'm noticing something that my rangers does and other rangers don't.

My ranger takes the down arrow animation shot and then skill animation shot, two separate animations.
    Other rangers are able to get the down arrow animation and skill shot animation all in one animation.

Am I missing something with induction of the down arrow and skill sequence ?

THe other thing I noticed was some ranger s are stacking 3 skills in one animation. How does this work and what are the mechanics ?
    Ive tried to press all the skills at one time to reproduce this action but I can't seem to do it, any help would be great !

what do you mean with "skill animation"? something like an advantage, marked buffs, traps, or something else?
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Some info before you reply.
    Solareus = Utog
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    what do you mean with "skill animation"? something like an advantage, marked buffs, traps, or something else?
    The animation when you draw the bow string back or put the bolt onto the crossbow and kneel.
    From my understanding each skill has a separate animation. This is why I'm getting confused when I see armor ripper, deadly draw and penetrating shot one me when the ranger did one animation for quick shot.
    Wondering how I too can do this in a legitimate fashion.
    Last edited by Solareus; 11th October 2017 at 15:03.