Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Left ring legendary ring gems

Quote Originally Posted by splitends View Post
    I've seen a few people who have put chaos gems in the 'Divine' slot....?!
    Thats a bug, its their other slots gem showing there.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Quote Originally Posted by splitends View Post
    I've seen a few people who have put chaos gems in the 'Divine' slot....?!
    it is a common and well-known graphic bug. It also influenced the old rings (now less because almost everyone has the ring full of gems). They have chaos gem in chaos slot but you see it in divinity slot!
    Victory or Death

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    OP with respect to what? If everyone has it (and everyone have, cause the monkey content give it), it's like if no one has it!
    Compared to other rings the difference is too large. It is not a matter of choice anymore, its a must have.

Btw, i doubt all characters have it. Its a lot of boring farming...

Quote Originally Posted by -Deukalion- View Post
    Compared to other rings the difference is too large. It is not a matter of choice anymore, its a must have.

Btw, i doubt all characters have it. Its a lot of boring farming...
    I dont farm and hate the tardfinder aka RF, asked several time in suggestion thread to add shards in other raids and remove T4 rare/relics from blue RF's chests (remove shards from RF) cause they killed the game and also just doing the weekly quest as premium (1 RF for each characters for week, having occasional luck to get some shards from greens/blues/purple daily reward's chest and some extra double reward in RF's chest, where you get 50(75 for be premium)+50) i have both the rings, right ring gemmed, left ring chaos gem only ofc, only some f2p or fresh toon could not have both but he will get soon.
    The monkey-farmer already have enough shards for buy both the left ring gems if funcom (and funcom will) add them to vendor and not in instances (i have only few shards atm, 200 about), for this reason they are being pawing.
    And i repeat, i agree with you, it is a must have cause big difference with other rings, but if everyone have it is as no one have it.
    If funcom with patch add +100 starting in primary stat of ALL characters from when they are naked, everyone have it, is as 100 is the new 0, there will be no imbalance between characters.
    I consider OP only something someone can have and other no, Exile Rune is OP, new rings are only disgustingly powerful.
    Last edited by zujilin; 13th October 2017 at 13:16.
    Victory or Death

They are op against pve mobs. Time to give poor things a boost!

Quote Originally Posted by Maly View Post
    They are op against pve mobs. Time to give poor things a boost!
    Sure, against pve mobs.
    300 (450 if strenght gem, 850 if warding gem) Armor, 195 (265 if warding gem) Protection, 450 Combat Rating (or 95 magic damage if mage) (if fiercy gem) , 60 (100 if precise gem) critical rating, 100 critical damage rating etc.etc. all in one ring, are totally bad and unusefull in PvP
    Last edited by zujilin; 13th October 2017 at 15:36.
    Victory or Death

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12