Thread: Membership renewal offers

Default Membership renewal offers

Now that the awesome 720 day membership reward has been unveiled how about a membership renewal offer for those spurred on to renew their subscription?

The one promised a year ago?

I'd like to hear about it also.

Yes, I will renew now that we were given the 180 Day reward.
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

Membership prices were supposed to be reduced. Odoneptra stated they were working on it, then fled like a coward instead of having the courage to admit that it scrapped.
    Retired / 2010-2016

Quote Originally Posted by krippa View Post
    Membership prices were supposed to be reduced. Odoneptra stated they were working on it, then fled like a coward instead of having the courage to admit that it scrapped.
    Yep, they wrote the game off. They won't even expend any more than the bare minimum of community manager time on it!

Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Ice View Post
    Now that the awesome 720 day membership reward has been unveiled how about a membership renewal offer for those spurred on to renew their subscription?
    That 720day reward sucks funcom too lazy to create some new content like a mount or some armor etc instead they provide us with some shitty lvl 80 boost and the only reason we got anything at all was because of 1 guy here on the forums

how anyone can think a lvl 80 boost is awesome for a 720 days premium reward is beyond me

That 720 day reward is so uninspiring I totally forgot about it and haven't used it yet.