Thread: Is it possible to have over 79 feat points ?

Default Is it possible to have over 79 feat points ?

As above,if i buy feat points through thev in game shop are they extra ,or just early ?

Nope, 79 is tops and there are no feat points for sale in the item shop.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    there are no feat points for sale in the item shop.

For now.....

Ugh,getting mixed up with expertise points,thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Bansidhe5691 View Post
    As above,if i buy feat points through thev in game shop are they extra ,or just early ?
    Are you level 80 or still leveling?

If 80, you can stack AA points to 999 I believe.

If leveling, each tier of AA's (there are 3) are gated by your character level. Knowing Funcom, I'd guess you would be allowed to buy as many expertise points you wanted, but would still be restricted on being able to use them until you reached the proper character level that unlocks that tier of AA's.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    If 80, you can stack AA points to 999 I believe.
    I remember them mentioning a limit like this when the AA system was introduced, but they must have removed that limit long ago, if it was ever really implemented. I doubt there is any practical limit on the amount of unused AA points you can have now.

Quote Originally Posted by cynara View Post
    I remember them mentioning a limit like this when the AA system was introduced, but they must have removed that limit long ago, if it was ever really implemented. I doubt there is any practical limit on the amount of unused AA points you can have now.
    It's supposed to be a limit of 100, as far as I know it was implemented but it never worked as intended.
    http://www.ageofconan.com/news/rise_...tures_overview
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Just a random thought on AA pts, I remember when people would hack the Iron Tower and got maxed out AA's within days by killing a boss (who would give 3 Mastery, 1 expertise point - he no longer does). Took Funcom months before they finally removed AA rewards from the boss, after months of exploiting.

Entire AA system was compromised - years of work reduced to only days. Another Funcom fail.
    Retired / 2010-2016