Thread: Vanity armours,help please :)

Default Vanity armours,help please :)

Ok,not been playing long,think it may be a fortnight now,but lvl 63 and want to look a bit cool.

I have searched forum and googled it,but my search-fu is not good enough apparently

My question is for a male mage,what are some cool ones and where can i find them?

Preferably more robes etc,than big horned helmets tbh,but hey,you never know

TLDR: I want to look cool help please!

Images very welcome,thanks for reading,please use this as a "post a shot of your demo" if you like

at lvl 63, you can try to get the hellfury robe from aok.
    to see how it looks in game, check the various priests of set in khemi.
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Another robe that looks the same is the Brimstoned Robe, which you can get e.g. from farming bosses in epic Field of the Dead (any open-world boss in the 40-69 level range has a chance of dropping it). At level 80, there is also a black version of the same robe (Abyssal Shroud, drops from the Martyr of Votantha in Xibaluku).

Default Vanity Thread in General:

Bansi

Have you checked this thread out in General? Might have something you are looking for?

https://forums.ageofconan.com/showth...-Armour-Thread