Thread: Yay,finally got subbed and joined the forums :)

Default Yay,finally got subbed and joined the forums :)

Only been playing about 5 days,really enjoying it,glad to be here ,thought I would say hello

One quick question,when do my sub perks tend to arrive,y'know ,extra char slot and such,got zip so far,though i could be looking in the wrong place :P
    Also,1st time buyers pack,do i still get that,and yes i bought over 1200 gold.
    Last edited by Bansidhe5691; 1st September 2017 at 18:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Bansidhe5691 View Post
    Only been playing about 5 days,really enjoying it,glad to be here ,thought I would say hello

One quick question,when do my sub perks tend to arrive,y'know ,extra char slot and such,got zip so far,though i could be looking in the wrong place :P
    Also,1st time buyers pack,do i still get that,and yes i bought over 1200 gold.
    WELCOME !

Often, you have to relogg - use the /camp command and go ALL the way out of the game, then come back in. Should see em' then.

You should get yourself a copy of Exiles if you havent already. Im just starting out ; but man ~ its a hoot. I've been following it on Twitch too and saw a group RAID anothers strong-hold last night. The tense moments (just watching) were awesome. Hard to explain; but get yourself on twitch and check out MewMittens ... she's fun to watch, even if she is a fat-shaming troll ... lol

https://twitter.com/mewmittens?lang=en

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Must admit i have noticed it,thinking of getting it soon tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Bansidhe5691 View Post
    Must admit i have noticed it,thinking of getting it soon tbh
    If you do decide on getting Conan Exiles too, just keep in mind it is early access. There will be plenty of bugs, crashes, and other issues to deal with. There will be trolling and cheating players all over on multiplayer servers.

That said, it can be a lot of fun, especially if you play with a group of friends or people you know won't be total trolls.

Cool,i'm thinking of getting it next payday tbh