Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What the hell is funcom doing?

Quote Originally Posted by aseeslater View Post
    Is this game still active? Does pvp take place? It's been some years for me
    I don't know. I haven't played in 6 months. See no reason to come back if the only new content is going to be some worthless random item in the store or a new achievement. If they truly added something new, like a new pvp map or re-made T3 into T7 or something like that, I'd be back. Doubt we'll ever see it.

Quote Originally Posted by aseeslater View Post
    Is this game still active? Does pvp take place? It's been some years for me
    The PvP server (Fury) is a ghost town. Maybe 50-75 players?

The PvE server (Crom) probably still has several hundred.

PvP minigames are still played on both servers.
    Last edited by krippa; 25th August 2017 at 01:00.
    Retired / 2010-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Meleagro View Post
    I doubt they wont do something new for AoC. They should and maybe with Conan Exiles release....
    Isn't Conan Exiles just a steam only game.....I mean in my opinion, when you need to rely on a third party company to handle your game client you pretty much are nothing more than a small nobody....surely not a triple A game company and most likely don't even have their own forums.... lol

Steam is were most games go to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Meleagro View Post

Why cant they just remake a bit AoC?

I mean....still being unique. No other mmo is like this one tbh.

I echo the same sentiments. I love Age of Conan. I've played lots of other MMOs and none compare to this one and I'm sad that they're not going to do any major developments. They barely do any minor ones at this point. It's pretty close to being abandoned, it's just left on life support for those of us who still play.
    ~*~ A real life Bear Shaman ~*~
    ~*~ ,,,>^O.O^<,,, Cimmerian women have claws like cats! ,,,>^O.O^<,,, ~*~

Quote Originally Posted by splitends View Post
    I echo the same sentiments. I love Age of Conan. I've played lots of other MMOs and none compare to this one and I'm sad that they're not going to do any major developments. They barely do any minor ones at this point. It's pretty close to being abandoned, it's just left on life support for those of us who still play.
    Same. Though I did go through quick hm Vanaheim last night and it seems they done some work to improve clearing the village in the first stage. Might have a been one off though, but it seemed quicker and different. AoC needs under 6 months of minor changes to improve/add things that allready exist in order to bump up the variety.

Quote Originally Posted by krippa View Post

The PvE server (Crom) probably still has several hundred.
    this is a bit of a generous estimate. I would wager between both servers there aren't "several hundred" players. Even on Crom during peak Us hours it resembles a "ghost town" as you put it.

Let's be real here. Both servers show the most activity during the EU prime time. Us prime time is low activity on both servers and weekends are a complete bust.
    Last edited by Spreadicus; 31st August 2017 at 13:00.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadicus View Post
    this is a bit of a generous estimate. I would wager between both servers there aren't "several hundred" players. Even on Crom during peak Us hours it resembles a "ghost town" as you put it.

Let's be real here. Both servers show the most activity during the EU prime time. Us prime time is low activity on both servers and weekends are a complete bust.
    On eu prime it seems to be atleast 4 RF going at the same time + all those people who are pvping and grouping, so several hundred is abit relative term, but I definitely think its over 300 subs.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    On eu prime it seems to be atleast 4 RF going at the same time + all those people who are pvping and grouping, so several hundred is abit relative term, but I definitely think its over 300 subs.
    I would be seriously surprised if that was even close, I would guess the number is no more than 200 active players between both servers and by active i mean people who play regularly and raid, rf, pvp, what have you. Not those who log on once a month. and i'm being generous with my guesstimate.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadicus View Post
    I would be seriously surprised if that was even close, I would guess the number is no more than 200 active players between both servers and by active i mean people who play regularly and raid, rf, pvp, what have you. Not those who log on once a month. and i'm being generous with my guesstimate.
    As you are an american and plays alot of Fury, I think your view of it is abit twisted to the dark side

If you check gamespy the average peak of concurrent players just on steam is over 160. But as both of us know, there is alooot of veterans that doesnt run the game trough steam.
    Last edited by magnum92; 31st August 2017 at 19:25.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

I'd be surprised if there were more than 500 "active" players across both servers, all regions.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast