Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What the hell is funcom doing?

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    As you are an american and plays alot of Fury, I think your view of it is abit twisted to the dark side

If you check gamespy the average peak of concurrent players just on steam is over 160. But as both of us know, there is alooot of veterans that doesnt run the game trough steam.
    I would be willing to bet that there are more players on Steam than there are players playing without steam at this point
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadicus View Post
    I would be willing to bet that there are more players on Steam than there are players playing without steam at this point
    Most veterans have it installed seperately from steam, and we have 8 if not more active raiding guilds on crom filled with veterans most of those guilds get raid going when summer breaks over, so without a doubt over 300
    Last edited by magnum92; 31st August 2017 at 22:11.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Most veterans have it installed seperately from steam, and we have 8 if not more active raiding guilds on crom filled with veterans most of those guilds get raid going when summer breaks over, so without a doubt over 300
    Going to respectfully disagree with you. I wish it was true but I am just too pacifistic.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadicus View Post
    Going to respectfully disagree with you. I wish it was true but I am just too pacifistic.
    Dont get me wrong, 300 is still terribly little for a mmo, so anyone who's talking in doomsdayterm is rightfully doing so, but yeah respectfull disagreeing is what we can do

[Youtube Channel]

Dont get me wrong, 300 is still terribly little for a mmo, so anyone who's talking in doomsdayterm is rightfully doing so, but yeah respectfull disagreeing is what we can do
    24x8=192
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Add the Steam players to that, and you're over 300.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

To answer the original question: They are working on Conan Exiles and SW:L. They will do better.

Apparently they also have a new game based on the Conan IP in development. I'm secretly hoping for the Conan-based Hide and Shriek sequel, but don't get your hopes up!
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Quote Originally Posted by Rathothis View Post
    To answer the original question: They are working on Conan Exiles and SW:L. They will do better.

Apparently they also have a new game based on the Conan IP in development. I'm secretly hoping for the Conan-based Hide and Shriek sequel, but don't get your hopes up!
    It kind of specified what kind of game it is at the end of presentation.

"The game is in the “tactical turn-based strategy” genre, to be
    released in 2018 for PC, with console launch to be evaluated later"

It's probably a card game like heartstone and Gwent and soon to be valves dota2 cardgame Artifact.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    It kind of specified what kind of game it is at the end of presentation.

"The game is in the “tactical turn-based strategy” genre, to be
    released in 2018 for PC, with console launch to be evaluated later"

It's probably a card game like heartstone and Gwent and soon to be valves dota2 cardgame Artifact.
    Not sure - the (turn-based strategy aka card) game you mention is developed by Bearded Dragons, the Conan game by Funcom Oslo.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    24x8=192
    I would count atleast 30x8 + steam numbers

[Youtube Channel]

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast