Thread: Thieves

Default Thieves

even though ive cancelled my account and removed my payment method funcom still took my money gotta love these POS scammers. gms dont respond to my tickets so the next course of action would be a lawsuit. attention players do not pay for this crap game or you'll be also ripped off!

Quote Originally Posted by LostRipper View Post
    even though ive cancelled my account and removed my payment method funcom still took my money gotta love these POS scammers. gms dont respond to my tickets so the next course of action would be a lawsuit. attention players do not pay for this crap game or you'll be also ripped off!
    Sounds like you blame them for your own failure to cancel your subscription. Just a few weeks ago I removed my payment option and when next payment was due it auto-cancelled my sub like it should. If they have no payment details of you they can't charge you for anything. Easy peasy.

You can claim back transactions at your bank/paypal but I don't think 'muhmuh I meant to cancel sub' will hold up as an argument. You pre-approved payment at a certain interval and it's up to you to cancel those if you don't want them to go trough. You could try the argument that you can not reach anyone on Funcom's end to cancel your subscription for you since you are unable to do so yourself, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Sounds like you blame them for your own failure to cancel your subscription. Just a few weeks ago I removed my payment option and when next payment was due it auto-cancelled my sub like it should. If they have no payment details of you they can't charge you for anything. Easy peasy.

You can claim back transactions at your bank/paypal but I don't think 'muhmuh I meant to cancel sub' will hold up as an argument. You pre-approved payment at a certain interval and it's up to you to cancel those if you don't want them to go trough. You could try the argument that you can not reach anyone on Funcom's end to cancel your subscription for you since you are unable to do so yourself, but I wouldn't hold your breath.
    muhmuh my ass thats what you get right? i did cancel it then a month ago and well ive noticed this morning that some money went missing from my account. the transaction was suspended so i removed the payment option again and closed my game account but guess what they took the money anyway and now theres no chance of being refunded anyway. my "failure" was to sub to this game and not go to the bank to block any further transaction from funcom ofcourse they pretend that nothing happened and dont even reply to the ticket i wonder if they will pretend nothing happened when the police will raid them again like in 2015
    Last edited by LostRipper; 14th August 2017 at 20:25.

I have never had issues canceling my subscription. It sounds like you forgot to do so. You can cancel it at anytime and they will turn it into a f2p account when your sub expires. A lawsuit will get you nowhere. Just contact support@funcom.com and ask for a refund. Is that so hard?
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

The proper course of action is to go to http://help.funcom.com. The forums are not the place to discuss billing problems.
    Short cuts make long delays.