Thread: Free level 80 destiny quest chain broken

Default Free level 80 destiny quest chain broken

I looked in the forums and couldn’t find any other post related to this issue.

I made my free level 80 saw the destiny quest in my journal so, I went to talked to Scrya for instruction on the destiny quest. I was able to hand in the first piece of the phoenix medallion and got a ring, but that’s it.

I read my journal says to come back when I’m level 50 (I'm 80)? So, I went to Khopshef Province to try the level 30 quest Phoenix of the South. Even spoke to a woman in Bubshur called Anata. Climbed the mountain clicked on the entrance. Got an error message you can’t enter without appropriate quest.

I tried to go to the Eiglophian Mountains to Kill Mithrelle couldn’t get in the ice cave. Same an error message you can’t enter without appropriate quest.

I have an alt level 53 had them try it. They had to speak to Niall for the destiny quest in the Eiglophian Mountains to get directions to the ice cave. My alt had no problem and was able to complete the level 50 quest. I tried to again and still couldn’t get in the ice cave. You can’t enter without appropriate quest.

Has anyone heard of or had this issue? Any advice would be apricated. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Goreron View Post
    I looked in the forums and couldn’t find any other post related to this issue.

I made my free level 80 saw the destiny quest in my journal so, I went to talked to Scrya for instruction on the destiny quest. I was able to hand in the first piece of the phoenix medallion and got a ring, but that’s it.

I read my journal says to come back when I’m level 50 (I'm 80)? So, I went to Khopshef Province to try the level 30 quest Phoenix of the South. Even spoke to a woman in Bubshur called Anata. Climbed the mountain clicked on the entrance. Got an error message you can’t enter without appropriate quest.

I tried to go to the Eiglophian Mountains to Kill Mithrelle couldn’t get in the ice cave. Same an error message you can’t enter without appropriate quest.

I have an alt level 53 had them try it. They had to speak to Niall for the destiny quest in the Eiglophian Mountains to get directions to the ice cave. My alt had no problem and was able to complete the level 50 quest. I tried to again and still couldn’t get in the ice cave. You can’t enter without appropriate quest.

Has anyone heard of or had this issue? Any advice would be apricated. Thanks
    Just talk to Scrya again

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    Just talk to Scrya again
    Thanks I'll try that

Your problem - if there is one - is that the 30 quest should be completed already. You should start with the 50 quest.

I read my journal says to come back when I’m level 50?
    There is your solution. Np yw.

Pls just READ and DO what your journal says. thx.
    Last edited by Timaras; 12th August 2017 at 13:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Timaras View Post
    There is your solution. Np yw.

Pls just READ and DO what your journal says. thx.

Thank you everyone I talked to Scrya again last time she said something about Atlantian gods I must have replied wrong. This time I replied correctly and got the quest. Thanks again everyone.

Thank you everyone I talked to Scrya again last time she said something about Atlantian gods I must have replied wrong. This time I replied correctly and got the quest. Thanks again everyone.
    There are a few Qgivers that have a decent Q-cooldown like one minute before you can get the next chain-quest, for example the crafting quests. Then you just need to wait or look into your questjournal under the quest-CD.