Thread: Shadows of the Past Quest

Default Shadows of the Past Quest

I've decided to finally tackle the Shadows of the Past quest. It's an Old Tarantia quest, but I don't see any highlighting on the map to know where to go next.

I looked at a YouTube video and it said to find the urchin down by the docks to get the secret entrance to the Outflow tunnels, but the urchin isn't there.

So, any ideas out there?

Thanx!

It's an event quest and is only available during specific times. Im not 100% sure of it nowdays but it used to run around the anniversary.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

But, it stays visible in one's journal?

Lovely...

Ah well.

Quote Originally Posted by ckirmser View Post
    But, it stays visible in one's journal?

Lovely...

Ah well.
    It's crazy, I know. My sin is still getting Vanir Avengers spawning out of the blue and attacking her every couple of minutes. I don't recall which quest this is from but I'm sure it's from a festival or special event one too.
    ~*~ A real life Bear Shaman ~*~
    ~*~ ,,,>^O.O^<,,, Cimmerian women have claws like cats! ,,,>^O.O^<,,, ~*~

Quote Originally Posted by splitends View Post
    It's crazy, I know. My sin is still getting Vanir Avengers spawning out of the blue and attacking her every couple of minutes. I don't recall which quest this is from but I'm sure it's from a festival or special event one too.
    IIRC, Vanir Avengers spawn on you if you've done the first couple Halloween quests, but haven't gone to the Aesir camp and followed it up to stop them. Sadly, it'll be October before you can get it done.