Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blood Hunger/Funeral Rites bugged!?

Default Blood Hunger/Funeral Rites bugged!?

so the Blood Hunger tootips say it would decrease the CD of Draw Forth the Heart (DFtH) for 1 minute at 3 points; ok that works...

BUT:
    Funeral Rites' (FR) tooltips on the other hand say it shared a CD with DFtH...
    - it does not!!!

with Blood Hunger at 3 points, DFtH is at 45 sec (Soothing Glamour full) - but FR are still at 105 sec CD

so much for solo-killing T5 Vistrix' minions :/

Shared cooldowns means that using one starts the cooldown of the other. Blood Hunger doesn't affect Funeral Rites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

Improved Feast of Hearts (AA) actually does affect Funeral Rites - why not Blood Hunger?

As far as I know, AA can affect AA, but regular feats can't. I'm not sure that's a consistent rule though.
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

The lowest cooldown on Funeral Rites you can get will be 1:45. You will need 3 necros with FR rotating minion kills on T5 Vistrix if your raid does it that way (ours did).

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    The lowest cooldown on Funeral Rites you can get will be 1:45. You will need 3 necros with FR rotating minion kills on T5 Vistrix if your raid does it that way (ours did).
    Yes, we successfully do it that way
    - but *if* Blood Hunger would affect Funeral Rites, that cooldown was down to 0:45, exactly the time of the minion respawn...

p.s.
    I am one of those three Necros; but I have other T5-ready toons as well, cannot bring them in bcs of that much needed Necro :/

Quote Originally Posted by Yorgomir View Post
    Yes, we successfully do it that way
    - but *if* Blood Hunger would affect Funeral Rites, that cooldown was down to 0:45, exactly the time of the minion respawn...

p.s.
    I am one of those three Necros; but I have other T5-ready toons as well, cannot bring them in bcs of that much needed Necro :/
    Its usually atleast 1tank from teleport group just dpsing the boss when adds come that can tank 1 or 2, then its just about discipline and helping eachother, if people just turn around and help addhandling should be pretty easy without funeral rites. So QQ to raidleader and brink other dpser!
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

You can use Shatter when Funeral Rites on CD

That would require people to go over the age-old 'Shatter is useless!' attitude.

or maybe the other classes with minion oneshot (demo, hox, pom) could help, instead of just slacking...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast