Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Barbarian Guide

First of all i suggest to everyone to parse speccs and rotation on strawman to test how well they do..imo barb speccing properly doesnt have even 1 point to spare. The build i m using (with proper rotation) most of the time was the result of hours of testing and i dont like to share that much. The builds you suggest here are really good afterall. One more thing is that you can optimise the dps results by 2 barbs in raid using 2 different of even same specc in T6 (for Zelandra or even the 2nd boss). As i said before Barbs has crzy dps potential if utilised properly which i dont see happen in most raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasylyos View Post
    First of all i suggest to everyone to parse speccs and rotation on strawman to test how well they do..imo barb speccing properly doesnt have even 1 point to spare. The build i m using (with proper rotation) most of the time was the result of hours of testing and i dont like to share that much. The builds you suggest here are really good afterall. One more thing is that you can optimise the dps results by 2 barbs in raid using 2 different of even same specc in T6 (for Zelandra or even the 2nd boss). As i said before Barbs has crzy dps potential if utilised properly which i dont see happen in most raids.
    Accepting your suggestion on "Sever" where it is really useless to have more than 1 point as you say and "Back in the Fray", here are two very small variants (added in home page):

reaver with reverse swing: https://goo.gl/EXE2Qv

reaver hybrid: https://goo.gl/eCmn2s
    Victory or Death

Now both those build are more than great for an end game barb (with t5 rune). Back to the frey is very situational ability, most of the times you wont need it, consider also that when the fight pauses tanks go lower on agro level, so when you start the fight again and barb is fully buffed you may get agro and die. On zeladra fight at least one barb should absolutely have a specc with ''thirst of blood'' and ''rampaging horde''. Rampaging Horde even 1p is awesome. On many fights i have tested abusing the t5 rune,
    I still cant find how the mechanic is and if there is a hidden timer, I will say this tho i have gotten 2x11k hits in t6 from the same combo. My best single target dps(2.35k) results come from a rotation where you dont abuse the rune. Now the thing is that guards and conqs have way harder time than dt holding agro when you can go bananas due to mechanics and dt being completely broken in pve
    Last edited by Vasylyos; 27th October 2017 at 09:03.

Double finesse hit comes from dw boneshitter's offhand proc. And magnitude of finesse comes from weapon dmg modifiers. Broken as hell like most other stuff in the game, enjoy!
    Malystrie, barb pvp 0,66 lvl
    Rinloth, pom (minigames lost 0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123