Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Shambling Plague

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    Its a vendor that runs a script. Its an existing menu of an existing vendor. This is just another few options. Its not a lot of complicated algorithms to process.

If they add 5 gems that could be done in 5 lines. Now each gem would require some amount of code for the gem to work, but it would be a copy paste of a previous as a start then a modification of attributes for each of the gems.

So is it 3 lines no, but is it hard? no.

And not sure why you must epeen about knowing about coding..
    if they had to copy/paste the same gems stats, it was worth it that they left the same slots and did not need to create new gems and add them in database

Quote Originally Posted by Malagrazia View Post
    +1 to this man! I really loved to do chaos more and more to find the 2 gems that fits my gamestyle
    -.-' the problem of Slightering Chaos is not the dungeon but the gem self, cause of lottery of combinations of T6 bonus and totally random generation (memorable the gem +/- hate).
    If was the Eldritch in dungeon was pretty easy, wisdom for you on your tos, intelligence for me (with every class cuz i need intelligence) etc.
    Last edited by zujilin; 18th October 2017 at 14:26.
    Victory or Death

Quote Originally Posted by Mussagana View Post
    This is on my to do list, but will require a patch so I have to somehow secure more resources. Activating an event is less intensive.
    list? can you elaborate because, you know list usually consinsts of more than 1 thing to do .
    btw always wear helmet yes?
    {Circle of Eternity}

Ramanli 80 DT,Erifylli 80 Guard,Amarylli 80 Demo
    Denmeth 80 Barb,Adiasa 80 HoX,Dovackhin 80 BS,Psalmodia 80 PoM
    Dyssebeia 80 DT,Polyterpi 80 Conq,Marleficus 80 ToS,Klymeni 80 Sin

Goofy Tactics for AoC :http://www.youtube.com/user/sardanapal01?feature=mhee
    RP stuff: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180714

BLOOD DAWN-AQUILONIA SERVER FOR EVAH !!

I had QA go through these quests this morning, so we will hopefully be activating these tomorrow.
    Wow! I feel so loved with an actual Developer response to my question! <3 Thank you so much, Mussagana! I'm looking forward to doing the Halloween Quests and catching up on what I missed! XD

*dances excitedly*
    ~*~ A real life Bear Shaman ~*~
    ~*~ ,,,>^O.O^<,,, Cimmerian women have claws like cats! ,,,>^O.O^<,,, ~*~

Quote Originally Posted by Flip-- View Post
    Is this what you are looking for Timaras? https://forums.ageofconan.com/showth...ievement-Guide
    exactly ty very much

Quote Originally Posted by splitends
    Wow! I feel so loved with an actual Developer response to my question! <3 Thank you so much, Mussagana! I'm looking forward to doing the Halloween Quests and catching up on what I missed! XD

*dances excitedly* [/url]
    I m dancing with you

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by sardanapal View Post
    list? can you elaborate because, you know list usually consinsts of more than 1 thing to do .
    btw always wear helmet yes?
    That's something that's still not quite clear to even me, so I'd like to have that refined before I try to make the time. Resource availability is definitely a concern here.

And yeah, I do, thanks for the concern.

Quote Originally Posted by splitends View Post

*dances excitedly*
    My pleasure. My time with AOC is limited these days, but I try to make sure to keep an eye on the forums and that everything that needs to be done continues to be done.
    FuncomMussagana
    Designer
    Twitter: @Mussagana

Age of Conan Website

My pleasure. My time with AOC is limited these days, but I try to make sure to keep an eye on the forums and that everything that needs to be done continues to be done.
    Oh there is a suggestion thread and sometimes there are some good proposals for just fix things that are missing or not working as intended or xyz

I would make some bets these things will be totally ignored as the last years

But have fun. Everything just needs to have a starting point. Sometimes some miracles happen and a dev in an aoc-forum is like being a rockstar live on stage lol

Have fun and good luck (and time)

That's something that's still not quite clear to even me, so I'd like to have that refined before I try to make the time. Resource availability is definitely a concern here.

And yeah, I do, thanks for the concern.

Any update on RF gems, or anything? Maybe some new stuff for item shop + 90% discount for vets. :P
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Any update on RF gems, or anything? Maybe some new stuff for item shop + 90% discount for vets. :P
    I hope to get everybody an update on those gems soon, but not quite yet. Keeping in mind we like to avoid clutter to keep popular shop items easy to find, what did you have in mind?
    Last edited by Mussagana; 8th December 2017 at 01:29.
    FuncomMussagana
    Designer
    Twitter: @Mussagana

Age of Conan Website

I hope to get everybody an update on those gems soon, but not quite yet. Keeping in mind we like to avoid clutter to keep popular shop items easy to find, what did you have in mind?
    Well, there's been a complete lack of respect shown to the players ever since the item shop revamp, resurrecting the old shop items would be something reasonable to do, from 5% crit pots at a reasonably priced 45 points, to the PvP XP rings, all the vanity stuff and probably a lot of other things I've forgotten about that were removed for no (good) reason. Removing everything and adding slightly better crit pots (and overpriced caches and everything else) with almost 5x inflation was nothing more than exploiting and abusing the last players left.

Why doesn't having a sub give a monthly amount of funcom points since there's really no reason to even sub or rewards for doing so?
    Last edited by Evito; 8th December 2017 at 18:19.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast