Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Shambling Plague

Funcom

I had QA go through these quests this morning, so we will hopefully be activating these tomorrow.
    FuncomMussagana
    Designer
    Twitter: @Mussagana

Age of Conan Website

No new raid finder gems?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Mussagana View Post
    I had QA go through these quests this morning, so we will hopefully be activating these tomorrow.
    Thank you for having responded to this post, I (we) felt a little abandoned
    Victory or Death

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    No new raid finder gems?
    This is on my to do list, but will require a patch so I have to somehow secure more resources. Activating an event is less intensive.
    FuncomMussagana
    Designer
    Twitter: @Mussagana

Age of Conan Website

Quote Originally Posted by Mussagana View Post
    This is on my to do list, but will require a patch so I have to somehow secure more resources. Activating an event is less intensive.
    3 lines of code?
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

You have never coded for a game in your life, have you tman?
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

Quote Originally Posted by Nephturi View Post
    You have never coded for a game in your life, have you tman?
    People do it so easy when they have never done it in their life and have no idea about what are talking.
    Anycase i am one of that would like new gems will be in some nice hard dungeon and not on RF vendor, when them will come
    Victory or Death

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    People do it so easy when they have never done it in their life and have no idea about what are talking.
    Anycase i am one of that would like new gems will be in some nice hard dungeon and not on RF vendor, when them will come
    +1 to this man! I really loved to do chaos more and more to find the 2 gems that fits my gamestyle

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    Its a vendor that runs a script. Its an existing menu of an existing vendor. This is just another few options. Its not a lot of complicated algorithms to process.

If they add 5 gems that could be done in 5 lines. Now each gem would require some amount of code for the gem to work, but it would be a copy paste of a previous as a start then a modification of attributes for each of the gems.

So is it 3 lines no, but is it hard? no.

And not sure why you must epeen about knowing about coding..
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Default The Shambling Plague

After that offtopic is just want to know:

Where does this achievement(-questline) start exactly? ive just done it 1 time halloween (guess it was conarch) so i just do it now for completing the achievement. Can you tell me pls?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast