Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shambling Plague

Default The Shambling Plague

I know it's early or maybe even unlikely but is there any chance that The Shambling Plague questline will return come this Halloween? So I can do the achievements?
    ~*~ A real life Bear Shaman ~*~
    ~*~ ,,,>^O.O^<,,, Cimmerian women have claws like cats! ,,,>^O.O^<,,, ~*~

Sorry to bump but since it's getting close to Halloween, I was wondering if a Funcom employee can respond to this question? I'm hoping that we will get Halloween quests and especially "The Shambling Plague" for the achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by splitends View Post
    Sorry to bump but since it's getting close to Halloween, I was wondering if a Funcom employee can respond to this question? I'm hoping that we will get Halloween quests and especially "The Shambling Plague" for the achievements.
    Cause Funcom is not working anymore on AoC, for sure there will be nothing of new for halloween (while SW and Exile yes) but yes, probably they will unlock even the some quests, so you can complete your achievement!

PS: other possible scenario is they totally forgot of us (even just unlock the some quests), people start blame them on here and twitter, they ask sorry and unlock with little late even the some quests!
    Anycase you should be able to complete your achievement!
    Last edited by zujilin; 16th October 2017 at 08:41.
    Victory or Death

Not for quote my self but:
    On Secret World Twitter all announced, Halloween start tomorrow: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMSXOKlXcAIiMcQ.jpg:large
    On Age of Conan Twitter there is the death: https://twitter.com/funcom_conan
    Victory or Death

if that's the reward, i'd rather have nothing!
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

of course i know, but if that's the quality of the rewards...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    if that's the reward, i'd rather have nothing!
    It is in line with SW lore and there should be one new event too.
    But anyway, I do not care about the reward, the quest or the event or whatever but, they cannot lost on AoC even 5 seconds for write us on forum (or twitter): "Tomorrow will come even the some **** halloween, be happy!!!"???
    I take this as a matter of respect (or lack of it) for me and rest of paying idiots (I did not renew, when this subscription ended).
    Victory or Death

Guess it'll come later. I don't care if it's the same quests, I mean I've been off of AoC on a break for 3 years so some may be new. I'm more interested in getting "The Shambling Plague" achievements done (and it says that this is from the Halloween 2015 event). Was it available last year to do?

I know Funcom is rarely doing any development for AoC. They still did the May special event though so I think there will still be small things here and there or recycled (haha) content for special events.

Quote Originally Posted by splitends View Post
    Guess it'll come later. I don't care if it's the same quests, I mean I've been off of AoC on a break for 3 years so some may be new. I'm more interested in getting "The Shambling Plague" achievements done (and it says that this is from the Halloween 2015 event). Was it available last year to do?

I know Funcom is rarely doing any development for AoC. They still did the May special event though so I think there will still be small things here and there or recycled (haha) content for special events.
    Yes, it was the quest for tortage (if I remember well). And I remember it there was at least last year. Funcom has created a quest for every capital every year (tortage, cimmeria, stigia and kite). At the end of the cycle, funcom, at the next halloween, has made available all quests at the same time.
    Last year there were all four quest, probably this year too!
    Victory or Death

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast