So planned ETA of April for the update? :P
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    So planned ETA of April for the update? :P
    Should have some general info on that soon, with some concrete info on it very soon after the new year.
    FuncomMussagana
    Designer
    Twitter: @Mussagana

Age of Conan Website

Quote Originally Posted by Mussagana View Post
    Should have some general info on that soon, with some concrete info on it very soon after the new year.
    Gonna hold your motorcycle hostage until you do!
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Gonna hold your motorcycle hostage until you do!
    So cruel!! Winter has been trying, but has not succeeded as of yet.
    FuncomMussagana
    Designer
    Twitter: @Mussagana

Age of Conan Website

Classic announcement of an announcement.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to get these into this update, but I tried to throw together a list of pets that are now missing from the game:

White Vaaghasan Cub
    Black Khitan Wolf Pup
    Informant
    Arctic Hare
    Fearless Crab
    Child of the Full Moon
    Owlet

If anyone knows of others that were removed with the item shop update (or knows that any of these are now available elsewhere), let me know and I'll change the list.
    Nice! Beeing a pet addict myself I have been chasing some pets for some time, and put every pet that is no longer obtainable in the game on the list. Just in case, if you feel like taking a look at them, too. Only if you want to. Like, only if you feel like it. But they might be really sad if you exclude them from the fun. They might cry alone in the dark. And maybe get angry. A little bit. Perhaps a little bit more. And as this is Conan, even cute pets can hurt you if they get angry.
    Hurt you a lot.

Just saying.

[Companion: Attendant] From “The Silver Atrium” Rise of the Godslayer Expansion Teaser Event
    [Companion: Corrupted Handmaiden] I think unopened caches from Vile Nativity?
    [Companion: Child of the Full Moon] From old itemshop – not available anywhere else afaik
    [Companion: Deathseer] From old itemshop – not available anywhere else afaik
    [Companion: Informant] From old itemshop – not available anywhere else afaik
    [Companion: Sand Demon] From Turan offers – not available anywhere else afaik (not sure)
    [Companion: Solstice Ghostfire] From limited-edition 6 and 12 month subscription pack offers - not available anywhere else afaik
    [Companion: Vanir Captive] Reward from Winter Seasonal Event: “A Bloody Solstice” – not available anywhere else afaik
    [Pet: Arctic Hare] From old itemshop / Reward from 2012 Winter Seasonal Event – not available anywhere else afaik
    [Pet: Black Khitan Wolf Pup] From old itemshop – not available anywhere else afaik
    [Pet: Fearless Crab] From old itemshop – not available anywhere else afaik
    [Pet: Fu Dog]Reward for participating in Rise of the Godslayer beta – not available anywhere else afaik
    [Pet: Loyal Kappa] Rise of the Godslayer offer – not available anywhere else afaik
    [Pet: Owlet] limited sub offer
    [Pet: Ravage of Jhil] Rise of the Godslayer offer
    [Pet: Terrifying Bone Golem] kickstarter campaign Conan by Monolith
    [Pet: The Abominable Cthulhi] TSW 4th anniversary 2016
    [Pet: White Vaaghassan Cub] From the old item shop - not available anywhere else afaik
    [Pet: Young Shemik Hawk] I don’t know where it’s from

No, this will be delayed because of both vacation and because I'm trying to roll more into the update rather than getting out an early update. When I talk about resources, it means pulling the QA/ops guys off of whatever other project they're working on to get the patch out, so it's best to get as much in as possible when I have the opportunity. In some cases, it also means determining whether or not I have additional support to expand the scope.

Also, I wouldn't devalue the contributions of others in that thread; it was that thread and the community as a whole rather than any specific action that gave me the ammunition to get things rolling. I appreciate everybody that voiced their concerns. Your feedback always helps.

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to get these into this update, but I tried to throw together a list of pets that are now missing from the game:

White Vaaghasan Cub
    Black Khitan Wolf Pup
    Informant
    Arctic Hare
    Fearless Crab
    Child of the Full Moon
    Owlet

If anyone knows of others that were removed with the item shop update (or knows that any of these are now available elsewhere), let me know and I'll change the list.
    Thanks! It would be great to get those pets back. I only have some of them now.
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

No, this will be delayed because of both vacation and because I'm trying to roll more into the update rather than getting out an early update. When I talk about resources, it means pulling the QA/ops guys off of whatever other project they're working on to get the patch out, so it's best to get as much in as possible when I have the opportunity. In some cases, it also means determining whether or not I have additional support to expand the scope.

Also, I wouldn't devalue the contributions of others in that thread; it was that thread and the community as a whole rather than any specific action that gave me the ammunition to get things rolling. I appreciate everybody that voiced their concerns. Your feedback always helps.
    I didn't mean that devalue anyone else's efforts to get Funcom's attention. However, what I did with the BBB was both epic and hilarious you have to admit.
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

I also have a pet addiction. I set up a spreadsheet using data from Henryx's pet collection.

From the pets I don't have that may no longer be available:

Pet: The Abominable Cthulhi Exclusive Crossover Celebration for The Secret World’s 4th anniversary@30June-13July 2016
    Pet: Terrifying Bone Golem Kickstarter Campaign of Conan by Megalith
    Companion: Solstice Ghostfire Limited Edition 6 and 12 Month Subscription Pack Offers
    Pet: Fu Dog Rise of the Godslayer Beta Participation
    Companion: Corrupted Handmaiden
    Mini-Pet: Acheronian Ritualist
    Mini-Pet: Osseous Abomination
    Mini-Pet: Serpent Man Omni-Prophet
    Mini-Pet: Serpent Man Underling
    Pet: Young Shemite Hawk
    ~*~ A real life Bear Shaman ~*~
    ~*~ ,,,>^O.O^<,,, Cimmerian women have claws like cats! ,,,>^O.O^<,,, ~*~

Has anyone mentioned the Tamed Puma from the RotG physical release?
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast