Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How long take for a GM to answer to in-game petition ???

How do you cancel/delete a petition? I don't see any such option in the petition pop-up.

According to Funcom notes on Secret World Legends website, they did increase their GM team by 50%.

Priority is given to SWL. AoC subscribers served as useful tools to further fund the development of Funcom's Secret World IP. You're no longer needed.

Also,

Quote Originally Posted by Lecivius View Post
    How do you cancel/delete a petition? I don't see any such option in the petition pop-up.
    Type /petition and there should be a delete option next to the update petition option.
    Retired / 2010-2016

Quote Originally Posted by krippa View Post
    According to Funcom notes on Secret World Legends website, they did increase their GM team by 50%.

Priority is given to SWL. AoC subscribers served as useful tools to further fund the development of Funcom's Secret World IP. You're no longer needed.

Also,

Type /petition and there should be a delete option next to the update petition option.

Yes but did they achieve that increase by taking GM's from AOC or by hiring new GM's? It's now standard that if an item is mislooted in a raid it cannot be given to the correct person since GM's do not answer the petitions in time.

The disrespect on show from the higher echelons of Funcom towards Age of Conan paying subscribers is a disgrace. Nowhere do you treat paying customers in this manner. At the very least one of the people making the decision to basically treat AOC subscribers as second class citizens within the Funcom world, should come here and make a statement to that effect. As it stands no one in game has any idea how long this situation will continue because, presumably, no one from Funcom management thought that we were worth keeping informed.

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    Yes but did they achieve that increase by taking GM's from AOC or by hiring new GM's? It's now standard that if an item is mislooted in a raid it cannot be given to the correct person since GM's do not answer the petitions in time.

The disrespect on show from the higher echelons of Funcom towards Age of Conan paying subscribers is a disgrace. Nowhere do you treat paying customers in this manner. At the very least one of the people making the decision to basically treat AOC subscribers as second class citizens within the Funcom world, should come here and make a statement to that effect. As it stands no one in game has any idea how long this situation will continue because, presumably, no one from Funcom management thought that we were worth keeping informed.

Our GMs always have worked across all of our games and not specifically for a single one. This has been the case before and is still the case now. We're answering petitions and tickets in the order they're received across all our live games, including AoC and AO, and wait times everywhere are still much longer than we want them to be. You're not waiting any longer than the next person :P
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Our GMs always have worked across all of our games and not specifically for a single one. This has been the case before and is still the case now. We're answering petitions and tickets in the order they're received across all our live games, including AoC and AO, and wait times everywhere are still much longer than we want them to be. You're not waiting any longer than the next person :P
    This still doesn't answer the issue in the last post where if an item is mislooted you are told by a GM that nothing can be done after 48 hours, yet it takes close to 1-2 weeks for a petition to be answered. How does that make sense?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    This still doesn't answer the issue in the last post where if an item is mislooted you are told by a GM that nothing can be done after 48 hours, yet it takes close to 1-2 weeks for a petition to be answered. How does that make sense?
    It does not,Then they offer you a hoard of the gladiator or the hero and whatnot as compensation for the delay and inability to deal with the issue because of their own policy.So all in all ->their policy,their delay ,you get ****ed .Better not make any mistakes ever ! .

I told that to the last GM i spoke for a similar issue (a soldier emerald essence ended up in a mage's inventory but they wouldn't fix it ) and the response i got is "I ll forward your feedback for situations like this" trololol,i bet it's still being forwarded and obviously dealt with accordingly in the future !
    Last edited by -Shink-; 9th August 2017 at 15:35.

Whatever happened to the F.O.A. Program? Is that still a thing?
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    As you can see; it's takes twice as long for a "true" FUNCOM rep to respond to forum posts . You'll likely get a witty response to your last post 3-weeks from now with a smiley face emoji (no tongue).

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadicus View Post
    F.O.A. Program was disestablished years ago. Please use the search feature above before asking questions that have already been addressed.

Last edited by Mustaine; 9th August 2017 at 18:34.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    As you can see; it's takes twice as long for a "true" FUNCOM rep to respond to forum posts . You'll likely get a witty response to your last post 3-weeks from now with a smiley face emoji (no tongue).

F.O.A. Program was disestablished years ago. Please use the search feature above before asking questions that have already been addressed.

Are you sure?
    Last edited by Elysian; 9th August 2017 at 18:49.
    Follower of Asura - Elysian
    Social Guidelines

There are people who make things happen, those who watch what happens, and those who wonder what happened.
    – Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadicus View Post
    They no longer recruit. There were a few still active on the testlive server & testlive forums. I remember back in 2010, when I first got into Tortage city I got a PM from one asking if I needed any help and to enjoy my stay in Hyboria. Never saw them again in-game after that.

Edit: http://cs.ageofconan.com/Public/ The website is still up. Looks like the Secret World had their own variant "The Pest Control", which is probably inactive as well.
    2nd Edit: On an unrelated note, http://guilds.ageofconan.com/ is still up too. Any day now it will make it out of beta lol.
    Last edited by krippa; 10th August 2017 at 18:17.
    Retired / 2010-2016

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast