Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How long take for a GM to answer to in-game petition ???

Default How long take for a GM to answer to in-game petition ???

Hello.
    I petition 2 days ago ( Saturday) and till now noone answer to my petition, how long it takes these days for a GM to answer???
    And after he is answering should i expect to say hey cant fix the loot that others won it by mistake , becouse they cant check it anymore ???
    Or what else should i do ???

Quote Originally Posted by warty View Post
    Hello.
    I petition 2 days ago ( Saturday) and till now noone answer to my petition, how long it takes these days for a GM to answer???
    And after he is answering should i expect to say hey cant fix the loot that others won it by mistake , becouse they cant check it anymore ???

If it's two days after a loot issue petition, you should expect nothing to be done. For a loot issue, often both parties need to petition for it to be done. The winner will be asked to delete the looted item then the GM will give the item to the other party.

I have read that the GMs are swamped with TSW issues at the moment and that's why they aren't too quick to deal with AOC problems. Too bad. I've had GMs reply as fast as within two minutes before to solve issues.

Quote Originally Posted by warty View Post
    Hello.
    Three of us have a petition waiting since Thursday ,nothing to do but wait in this un-dead game :P

yes both of us petition . the the other guy is still keeping the item in his inventory , and waiting for i dont know how much time , after all the money we put in the game.
    Last edited by warty; 24th July 2017 at 15:12.

It's a disgrace that subscibers in AOC are being so short served by Funcom.

I had a petition for over week unanswered now, also customer service not replied for 5 days now.
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    I had a petition for over week unanswered now, also customer service not replied for 5 days now.
    Make sure to "check" the status of your petition by typing /petition as if starting a new one. GMs will often leave you some sort of update below your pending request .

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    Make sure to "check" the status of your petition by typing /petition as if starting a new one. GMs will often leave you some sort of update below your pending request .

Theres no update info? also now it over 6 days since i contacted customer service.

Is it totally over to get any help?
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    Theres no update info? also now it over 6 days since i contacted customer service.

Is it totally over to get any help?
    Copy and then delete/close petition -- and paste the same info into a new petition. Likely it's gotten lost in the system; either error with the system or they overlooked it and it's lost in the shufffle. I find resubmit works sometimes.
    Hope that helps.

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    Copy and then delete/close petition -- and paste the same info into a new petition. Likely it's gotten lost in the system; either error with the system or they overlooked it and it's lost in the shufffle. I find resubmit works sometimes.
    Hope that helps.

They're about 5-6 days behind in petitions which is kinda funny but unacceptable. Its like they let go all of their previous GMs, hired 5 new ones and only one is working at any given time. Also, seems like Aoc is purposely at the bottom of the queue.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast