Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Look at the activity on Fury!

Good premade last night Ominous vs USB with USB claiming victory. Let's do more!
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Sarhal likes to jerk off to premade result pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    wtb pics
    It was recorded on both sides if i'm not wrong.
    Maybe a video will be available soon.

I wasn't planning to publish the video but I can if people want to see it.

Good premade. They made the mistake of not focusing my necro
    United S.E.X.Y. Boys
    Fury PVP

Nickolous - pvp 10 necro
    Willows pvp 7 sin
    Chicke pvp 6 dt

Best DOTer, DWWer, and DOOMer in fury

A mistake we wont make again

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadicus View Post
    I wasn't planning to publish the video but I can if people want to see it.
    People want to see it
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

In all honesty is this game worth coming back to? I was a die hard AOC pvper. Is there enough population here for eastern time zone evenings? Is there new content?

Quote Originally Posted by aseeslater View Post
    In all honesty is this game worth coming back to? I was a die hard AOC pvper. Is there enough population here for eastern time zone evenings? Is there new content?
    It depends on what it is you're looking to do. Eastern time zone evenings can be sluggish at times. If you want to see more activity the ideal time frame for us east players is between 4-8 pm. Now obviously if you get on earlier you will see more activity due to our European brethren being online. But they are more or less 5 hours ahead of us.

We definitely need more US players so hop on and see what's what. Joining one of the pvp guilds will help you get upto speed. There are many guilds to choose from but only a few are decent and do premades of any kind. United Sexy boys (USB, a large guild with a mix of EU and NA players, Some would say zerg guild) is one such guild. Ominous also partakes (my guild, Smaller guild of core EU and NA players) As well as Vendetta I believe also may do premades? (Eu Guild i think). Night watch (mostly Russian guild but strong pvpers). And many more I can't think of at this time. Some guilds are better than others depending on who you ask of course.

Just don't be the kind of player who sits in the armory or khemi waiting for minis to pop. You'll only grow bored at times. Instead visit the daily pvp zone. It rotates daily at 8pm est to a new zone where you can gank and grief to your hearts content. Just ask in global what the daily zone is and someone is likely to answer. World pvp is what we do in between minis. You will find daily pvp quests in each zone such as bounty quests and so on.

As far as content i made a post in another thread detailing some of the pvp content that is new since you last played the game.
    https://forums.ageofconan.com/showth...=1#post2153101

And as far as PVE content goes, Well you're on the wrong server if you want to do PvE. Some guilds do partake in this forbidden art but it's few and far between. It's a PvP server at the end of the day.

p.s. I'm assuming you are the guy who was asking for a UI. Ikos is a good one that i use. you can get it from the link below.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/kbjnub5gyb...3-6-1.zip?dl=0

You will need the aoc ui installer to install it.
    http://downloads.informer.com/aoc-ui-installer/

If you're the same guy i'm thinking of from Cimmeria/Tyranny days I think you'll enjoy your time back here with us.

Quote Originally Posted by beacor11 View Post
    People want to see it
    I'll publish it this week. Busy busy days.
    Last edited by Spreadicus; 23rd August 2017 at 11:06.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast