Thread: Lost all my crafting skills and recipes

Default Lost all my crafting skills and recipes

-> After i transfered a char from Fury to Crom

So can some Mod/GM tell me if this is unusal or a bug???

It makes no sense loosing all crafting abilities, especially because i have now so much useless T3 relics. i want to buy some T3 craft recipes and maybe l8r transfering back to fury but now it seems like then i would loose all my time and money with learning crafting/ buying recipes for relics and gold and then loose it again when i transfer back somedays???

is this on purpose funcom?

I would just tell a GM / the Live Support.
    But why would you even want to transfer back to a dead server...

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    I would just tell a GM / the Live Support.
    But why would you even want to transfer back to a dead server...
    It's a "dead server" because of people like you talking about fury like this. Comparing to other MMOs they also can say AoC is dead and i wouldnt agree to them either.

I play on both servers btw but just doing RF and some chars doing wb either. Crom isnt an interesting server.

When you think about it the server Fury has more potential because it has Openworldpvp, daily openworld-pvp-quests and the same pve-content as crom has. So all in all crom has less content - in theorie.

In practice you play on crom because fat, lazy and slow people dont need to carry about being attacked.

Im happy on Fury with my 2 Chars. Can do wb, can do RF (when you know what day and time) and can do some raids sponsored to community by german vikings.

But in case my problem why i opened topic isnt solved yet and i dont want to start next thread why crom why fury bla bla bla

So does anyone know about this issue losing crafting skills or am i maybe the 1 of a 1000 to whom it happened?

Put the left thumb on your nose, the right one into your butt, then sing brother Louie by Modern talking.

No, but no one will be able to help you here. And xCodename has already told you the only possible solution - > contact customer support.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Timaras View Post
    In practice you play on crom because fat, lazy and slow people dont need to carry about being attacked.

Im happy on Fury with my 2 Chars. Can do wb, can do RF (when you know what day and time) and can do some raids sponsored to community by german vikings.
    You mean like getting ganked by Level 80 PvP level 10 players on white sands so you can progress any further in the game? Ah yeah those are my memories of my 2 tries on PvP servers... good old times. I rather stay on a non-PvP server than playing on a PvP server in a game where the whole combat system is laggy and broken as hell. If FC decided to fix PvP and make it realistic instead of a bunny hopping flying combo game I would actually do PvP, but this right here just looks retarded as hell.