Thread: PvP Combo rotations and some other questions

Question PvP Combo rotations and some other questions

Hello.

Haven't played my DT for a couple of years so I got some questions for pvp with DT nowadays.

What combos to use nowadays in PvP?

Also is it worth speccing ether reap, 5 points? or just 1 point? Will I use Mystical Bane combo as main one or better to use bfa?

Improved aura of drad fury vs talisman mastery + shadowed blade, which one is better? And how good is improved aura?

Last question: Im using ibis with divine benediction and bels mirth gems. Better replace with magic dmg gems?
    Last edited by TheBearshaman; 14th July 2016 at 12:05.
    Send me a PM if you wonder something

Noone here to give some qualified answers?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBearshaman View Post
    Hello.

Haven't played my DT for a couple of years so I got some questions for pvp with DT nowadays.

What combos to use nowadays in PvP?

Also is it worth speccing ether reap, 5 points? or just 1 point? Will I use Mystical Bane combo as main one or better to use bfa?

Improved aura of drad fury vs talisman mastery + shadowed blade, which one is better? And how good is improved aura?

Last question: Im using ibis with divine benediction and bels mirth gems. Better replace with magic dmg gems?
    Hi☺ i usualy use shield and sword! And i use mb with eater with all 5 points in it☺ mana is KEY that and health tap! So i would go for it☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Doesn't matter which combos you use,dt is all about VOM plus crit plus magic damage,basicly is a lottery class.
    More you hit more damage you will do,less you hit the worse will be..so tortage combos or high rank combos doesn't matter you can get tons of kills with either ranks.
    Also good team matters.
    Don't try to kill a brute competent conq(a competent sin or a very good competent bs ..depends)cause you will die.Focus those pesky mages first.
    Last edited by Tiberivs; 1st August 2016 at 01:17.

If u want to fight for a long time and for maximum survivability I recommend the following combo rotation:

1. Leech Life - if u have feated Vile Gluttony its give u additional damage procs for build VoM + magic and phys heath taps.
    2. A Soul For Our Feast - to add a magic health tap.
    3. Mystical Bane - If Ether Reap feated its give you 44 mana back after each sucessful hit.
    4. Unhallowed Blight - to debuff an enemies and have more magic health tap from them.

To burst an enemies and to be more movable I use Tortage fast combos with 1 direction button and 3 finisher blows. I don't remember precisely, but something like Agonizing wounds or Enraging wounds.

It is fast and 3 finisher blows give u a lot of procs for a shortest time.

An additional I use a Slam - tortage combo without a starter. It is very useful in situation when u haven't a time to provide a full combo.
    For example: Someone of your teammembers knock the barb which run away with maradeur or u use Mind Shatter - u can attack him with one of your hard combos - like LL last rangs (4 hits) or u can attack him with fast Agonizing wounds + Slam (3+2 = 5 hits = more magic damage procs).

Also try to use your Dooming Presense when u have a lot of VoM buffs. If u want to use your fear against 2-3 enemies but haven't VoM buffs - best way to use a Slam or one of your others fast combos before.

Which ranks of the combos do you use? LL, Asfof, MB and BFA?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBearshaman View Post
    Which ranks of the combos do you use? LL, Asfof, MB and BFA?
    I use two last rangs of LL coz it give you more health tap.

But it possible to use a lower rangs with 1 prestep. I know a lot of DT which use it.

Asfof - same as the previous.

Which rangs to use? This choice must be more comfortable personally for you.
    But I recommend to have 2 rangs of each important combos for cases of a miss one of them.

MB - you can use all rangs, but if you would use tortage combos - it would be a hard to find a time for all of them.
    I choose 2 last rangs. But 1st rang with 1 prestep is also good and useful - if u want just take a mana restoration buff as fast as possible.

BFA - I have only one combo on my skill panel and I use it only in duels against very skilled opponent or in 1 vs 2,3,4,5,6 fights on mini. In this fights I try to move as fast as possible, try to combojump each combo, often self interrupt my combos and of course I miss a part of my combos. In this situation you need a combo with low cd and I use one of BFA combo for it, I don't remember a rang, but it have 1 prestep - it is fast and make you maximum movable during combojump.

Default Talisman Mastery with S+S

I have a little question, just didnt want to open a new thread for this:

does the passive buffs of talisman mastery (+ magic dmg + dmg on CoA) also
    work when you use S+S or you also need to have S+T for the passives?
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

coa proc and weapon damage works, but magic damage boost does not apply unless you have tali equipped.

someone correct me if Im wrong, just answered out of faint memory

Quote Originally Posted by beacor11 View Post
    I have a little question, just didnt want to open a new thread for this:

does the passive buffs of talisman mastery (+ magic dmg + dmg on CoA) also
    work when you use S+S or you also need to have S+T for the passives?
    only works with tali. Edit by Anzu: That is not needed.
    Last edited by Anzu; 7th April 2017 at 13:33.