Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bell's Mirth for Tali. Does it even work?

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksoulx View Post
    Yes it works, I have it on DT, ibis+t3 crafted tali is simply overkill even in its nerfed state. Anayway there is blue talisman (eye of zath I think) with blue and black slot so you can test it yourself without spending 1500g . And ofc it works only on melee hits so its useless on casters.
    Edit :Yeah that's correct ,just tested and it proccs
    Last edited by -Shink-; 29th June 2017 at 18:58.

duration and effect was both halved at nerf

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksoulx View Post
    Yes it works, I have it on DT, ibis+t3 crafted tali is simply overkill even in its nerfed state. Anayway there is blue talisman (eye of zath I think) with blue and black slot so you can test it yourself without spending 1500g . And ofc it works only on melee hits so its useless on casters.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    Edit :Yeah that's correct ,just tested and it proccs
    Quote Originally Posted by Maly View Post
    duration and effect was both halved at nerf
    Quote Originally Posted by Direwolfe View Post
    Up, there's your answer. Blacksoul, one of the best
    Very interesting. Thanks guys. Okay so we know it works, and we know Bel's has been nerfed basically in half. So let's talk about it. Do we think it's worth it (FOR PVP) over a magic damage based wisdom weapon? I see equally threatening DT's use a ibis and those that use the PVP weapons. The only one's that are terrible are the PVP Melee damage weapon.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12