Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Those Players Complaining about Funcom adding so many changes.

I remember the OP saying it was blasphemy to even discuss T6 gear in global. That we should think beyond our faces, its not so easy for everyone to get t6 so talking about it is lack of respect! Lets all light a candle to show sympathy[*]
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

How dare we elitists play the game we want to....
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    I remember the OP saying it was blasphemy to even discuss T6 gear in global. That we should think beyond our faces, its not so easy for everyone to get t6 so talking about it is lack of respect! Lets all light a candle to show sympathy[*]
    https://cdn.davidwolfe.com/wp-conten...1245145944.jpg
    Last edited by -Shink-; 23rd June 2017 at 12:34.

Quote Originally Posted by Patoson View Post

T4-T6 have been nerfed, more than once. They are not intact. The original versions were quite a challenge. Now they are much easier, to the point, in some fights, where it's plain boring.
    WTF? Does that mean that even such a pve nabcake like me could handle Zodiak in T4 now? I remember back the time on fury when my pvp guild can't handle this Boss
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Quote Originally Posted by beacor11 View Post
    WTF? Does that mean that even such a pve nabcake like me could handle Zodiak in T4 now? I remember back the time on fury when my pvp guild can't handle this Boss
    Zodiac is a complete joke now compared to the original version.

Ah yeah the evil elitist veteran players. How dare they trying to explain someone how the encounter works?!

Games back then used to be like chess or any other game where you could have fun but still being challanged by it. Nowdays it's just "go have fun" without any mental challange, because you could "exclude" others (who basically don't care and want to have free stuff) from having fun.

Fun was for me to kill a boss in a raid or dungeon for the first time after many trys, finding new tactics to kill these monsters, the gear you got was just a nice bonus added to that kill. But people nowdays only have fun if they win something, they need flashing images on their screen, shiny new armor and more loot stuff but all that without being challanged, no trying, no adapting, just braindead rewarding. Thats whats the difference between "evil elitist" players and casual players nowdays.

For me, I remember the epic fails more than the easy wins. It is the success after the fail that really drives me. Of all of the easy access insta-win bs, I think the free level 80 was the worst.

Funnily enough it's more of a grind than ever, people doing raid finder probably clocked in more hours getting their T4 gear from it, and their gems and rings and whatever else it offers than I did doing the progression when it was new, and an actual raid - and I got a lot more out of that than some endgame pixels, I got an engaging experience which isn't there anymore.

Thankfully Dark Souls has proven the whiners wrong, and that gamers indeed wanted challenging games that don't hold your hand through everything, the sales figures don't lie and there's no other reason for it being so hugely popular.
    Last edited by Evito; 23rd June 2017 at 16:52.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    Funnily enough it's more of a grind than ever, people doing raid finder probably clocked in more hours getting their T4 gear from it, and their gems and rings and whatever else it offers than I did doing the progression when it was new, and an actual raid - and I got a lot more out of that than some endgame pixels, I got an engaging experience which isn't there anymore.

Thankfully Dark Souls has proven the whiners wrong, and that gamers indeed wanted challenging games that don't hold your hand through everything, the sales figures don't lie and there's no other reason for it being so hugely popular.

Indeed, and when Conan was it best self it was challanging. And gear progression made sense, you got the best stuff by doing the hardest stuff. I dont see how plebs doesnt understand that : (
    Last edited by magnum92; 23rd June 2017 at 18:03.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Quote Originally Posted by soulripper6 View Post
    Raids Finder: has made players enjoy Game there way not having listen to Jerks screaming at them for Pixel mistake & telling them kill your self since you can't understand starts. Funny they must be born knowing all about life in instant.
    Can I go to your raid finder raids please?? because mine frequently have vicious obnoxious people typing horrible comments with or without swear words and nobody explaining tactics to new players.
    Last edited by Ladihawke; 24th June 2017 at 22:59.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast