Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Those Players Complaining about Funcom adding so many changes.

Default Those Players Complaining about Funcom adding so many changes.

Raids Finder: has made players enjoy Game there way not having listen to Jerks screaming at them for Pixel mistake & telling them kill your self since you can't understand starts. Funny they must be born knowing all about life in instant.

World Boss: is nothing but fun to so many new players is like there in a blitz of fun. the must i seen players happy & laugh as a community than any other Dungeons, Raid,Group. Positive+++ & it's growing too & element of what gonna drop makes em more enthusiastic to Slay World Boss.

AA increase Because of subscription I for one I love Paying yearly cause of it & constant pay for play as well. This is bad ass idea thanks a million.
    this goes for all exp points of every type.

So called legacy players hating this changes reason is they hate that players enjoy it better & get better edge on a fantasy game this is not real life & there no lesson be learned here about it. People buy games to let go of bad day @ work or stress full things that reality brings. past shows that in age of conan before changes made tons players leave cause of horrible amount time to get anything worth while lot's of Guild were even Pug Raids but as soon Major Tier Raids were done & pug player help them kill boss they kick players that were not part of there Guild. Than bring there guild members to get price even if they never took part of Raids. all this negative part of Game has been removed in a way that making it player friendly once again.

Those crying out to make aoc back to what it used to be tend be the cruelest ugliest people that I come across Yelling telling new player horrible thing. Cannot quote enough how they tell them "Erase Game & kill themselves" & eventually they moved to another Game since in reality they said they come here Game not be insulted because of a Game.. that drove them to buy other games & funcom to lose more money & popularity.

Claims that Game challenges have been dumb down NOT T4-T6 are intact in that area besides maybe once a million do legacy players ever go back to T1-T3 or regular 6 man dungeons they just ignore those places now.

I will always say it back than to get 1-5 drops in 1 week T1-T6 tokens could take few years if you work for a living & have family take care of. What about Major tokens WOW those took longer. if you are weekend warrior add 1-2 yrs more on something is only pixels that just fell under the ridiculous side back than.

I thank you funcom for this positive changes have brought more players in. Must legacy players leave since they master game too fast make em bore than eventually 1-4 yrs later they come back again.
    Games are about changes make multitude happy not just a few players.

We live short amount of time in this World a Game is not about wishing, I wish could have gotten gear before I died in real life. what would been the point to play a game that takes years for some to get good stuff. relax,play,enjoy cause you never know when your times up.

It's all about perspective I guess. You want a game that is easy and instantly rewarding for little effort. Others want a challenge and long term progression. The game used to be the latter, now it is the former. Those of us who have played for years understandably are outraged at Funcoms new P2W model and downright destruction of what a lot of us found enjoyable about the game. New and very casual players like this new version of the game. It's bound to cause some conflicts. Elitist and rude/anti-social players can be found in every single multiplayer game out there, so thats just people being their shitty self.

Quote Originally Posted by Freke View Post
    It's all about perspective I guess. You want a game that is easy and instantly rewarding for little effort. Others want a challenge and long term progression. The game used to be the latter, now it is the former. Those of us who have played for years understandably are outraged at Funcoms new P2W model and downright destruction of what a lot of us found enjoyable about the game. New and very casual players like this new version of the game. It's bound to cause some conflicts. Elitist and rude/anti-social players can be found in every single multiplayer game out there, so thats just people being their shitty self.
    +1

"Legacy players" care about the actual content, to play the game. You care about staring at your inventory filled with shinies.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

If I was struggling to land 2 step combos on a static mob.
    If I was struggling to make a decent spec for my toons even after days of playtime with them.
    If I was struggling to follow even simple things like "go to X when Y happens"
    THEN I would share your opinion.

But actually I find no joy in this content with cripple-the- strawman difficulty.

Most people seem to be wanting everything for free without any effort. Just brainless, zombie-like farming as it happens during the WB week or the whole time in RF.
    So yes from that perspective FC has done it right
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

From the point of view of an "elitist veteran player":

We veterans have asked Funcom for a long time to allow atlantean shards to be earned through other content other than raid finder, but to no avail. We've also asked for the ability to create our own raids and queue up to raid finder and not have to deal with the AoC genetic lottery. Also to no avail.

As a result, everyone is thrown together into raid finder. I guess it makes sense due to the veterans are needed for the raid finder to even "function" and do anything constructive.

My own thoughts on raid finder is it would be ok if you didn't have to deal with the trolls who purposely waste the time of everyone else, jack@sses who like to argue with everyone and be a general d!ck to everyone in raid by being an antisocial prick, afk people that do absolutely nothing to contribute, and those players that just have no skill whatsoever and no desire to learn and take constructive criticism.

For world boss, I'm indifferent, I only do it once a month on my main toon so I can get relics to buy pets I'm missing. Also world boss isn't usually a living hell having to deal with complete @sses, people tend to do it without much drama and a few clueless or afk people don't make any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    +1

"Legacy players" care about the actual content, to play the game. You care about staring at your inventory filled with shinies.
    +2 And for once I actually agree with you.

The OP's post let me to ask one simple question. Do you want a participation trophy or do you actually want to feel you earned your shiny pixels by accomplishing something that requires some level of skill, some level of reaction time and some level of coordination with others??
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Worldboss and raidfinder is actually nice content. You can cook, clean up the house, wash car, take a nap and stuff while participating to great content

When i grow up i want to become a casual lootwhore and see pink fluffy unicorns flying all over dumped down solo game content !

Lonf tine no good forum thread.

Funcom listen to connunity!
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

These new "changes" are just copy-pasted content nerfed to the ground, where you can have one entire group of a raid AFK and it's still beaten, without any possibility to kick these AFK. A raid without control over the members is bound to fail in general. If you can't handle being yelled at, go play Hello Kitty Online.

T4-T6 have been nerfed, more than once. They are not intact. The original versions were quite a challenge. Now they are much easier, to the point, in some fights, where it's plain boring.

If you decide to ignore the opinion of people who have been playing the game from its start, because you think you know better when you have just started playing it, that's your fault, not ours. Listen to the experienced... To me it sounds more like these new spoiled players who want everything and they want it now are the elitist ones who won't take a "no" for an answer.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast