Thread: Any X Sorcery and Steel members still playing?

Default Any X Sorcery and Steel members still playing?

Kicking around the idea of returning to game. Have been gone for 6yrs and 10 months. Lots has changed and I understand a lot of the guilds 7 years back don't exist today, but was hoping there might be some Sorcery and Steel members still around. All my toons begin with Kahn, such as Kahncubine, Kahnbow, Kahnfucious, etc. With that said, how is Pacific time Zone raiding these days?

Quote Originally Posted by kahnquester View Post
    Kicking around the idea of returning to game. Have been gone for 6yrs and 10 months. Lots has changed and I understand a lot of the guilds 7 years back don't exist today, but was hoping there might be some Sorcery and Steel members still around. All my toons begin with Kahn, such as Kahncubine, Kahnbow, Kahnfucious, etc. With that said, how is Pacific time Zone raiding these days?
    you gotta raid with he EST zone to get into raids or find a PUG...
    they start around 7pm PST...to me thats a problem because that's wxactly the hour i leave my job and while i get back home can't join the raids, lol.
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    you gotta raid with he EST zone to get into raids or find a PUG...
    they start around 7pm PST...to me thats a problem because that's wxactly the hour i leave my job and while i get back home can't join the raids, lol.
    Thanks for the info. Back when I played 7 yrs ago, we were probably the only late night PST raiding guild on SET. So I'm not completely surprised by your comment.

Quote Originally Posted by kahnquester View Post
    Thanks for the info. Back when I played 7 yrs ago, we were probably the only late night PST raiding guild on SET. So I'm not completely surprised by your comment.
    Most guilds play in EST because there are people from europe and america playing at that time, now that all servers merged into one (or two)
    you can also wake up early in the morning and join raids from european guilds, not sure what hour though. sometimes they also raid in the late night (their night) and that's around 11am here. but im not really sure which guilds raid at that hour
    meh...