Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How's the population in aoc?

Quote Originally Posted by Nebless View Post
    Via F/C, I don't think so. Now Steam does have a graph feature to show how many have logged in via that portal so that would give you the low end of the count, but I don't think it would know which server.

For a totally unscientific count, during the last Crom World Boss in Turan (a 'not so popular' B2p zone) during West Coast daytime hours it wasn't unusual for 3 instances to be going at once and full, while come evening, Only 1 could be filled.
    At one stage during EU hours there 5 open which honestly left me a little surprised lol

Quote Originally Posted by Roragar View Post
    At one stage during EU hours there 5 open which honestly left me a little surprised lol
    games dead 12345
    Thanatonn - Tempest of Set

Knights Of Avalon

Quote Originally Posted by Thanaton View Post
    games dead 12345
    Has been for years but were still here playing somehow

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    What about Lego MMO?
    Fair point. Though in that case, they may not even have been allowed to keep it running due to the Lego IP.

It's a blast, regardless of what negative comments others may have.

The game is no longer updated, and the playerbase is <1000 players. I'd put at 500-600.

The flat-out deceitfulness (unintentionally or not) of some replies, encouraging you spend money without actually letting you know the current state of the game, is disappointing to say the least.

Personally, I would not recommend you make either a time or monetary investment here.
    Last edited by krippa; 30th June 2017 at 02:21.
    Retired / 2010-2016

Game is fine. In fact, last few characters I've been levelling, I have to use the Epic instances because there are too amny people trying to kill same mobs, save same girl etc (esp Tortage and Conall's Valley). Raids happen almost every day sometimes several raids at same time.
    I spend money and time on the game and don't regret doing so. Although, it is completely possible to level to 80 and be geared T3 without spending anything.
    ON THE OTHER HAND, some people in forums whose only source of excitement is to declare the game is dead, been doing that since 2009, some of them haven't even stepped into the game for years. Some log onto the game once in a while, declare the game is dead, then log out... part of the strange community making up AoC I guess, - rest of us just keep on enjoying ourselves.
    RESOURCES-What is this used for?- Lists resources and their useage

Quote Originally Posted by chrizdc View Post
    Game is fine. In fact, last few characters I've been levelling, I have to use the Epic instances because there are too amny people trying to kill same mobs, save same girl etc (esp Tortage and Conall's Valley). Raids happen almost every day sometimes several raids at same time.
    I spend money and time on the game and don't regret doing so. Although, it is completely possible to level to 80 and be geared T3 without spending anything.
    ON THE OTHER HAND, some people in forums whose only source of excitement is to declare the game is dead, been doing that since 2009, some of them haven't even stepped into the game for years. Some log onto the game once in a while, declare the game is dead, then log out... part of the strange community making up AoC I guess, - rest of us just keep on enjoying ourselves.
    +1 I still enjoy the game with plenty of friends and frienemies

Game is practically dead during US "prime time" hours. There are a only a few guilds still raiding: RA and RN doing T6, Nightwolves doing T4, and sometimes see BLR and TWD trying to pug out some T4 and below raids from time to time. That's not a very healthy end game PVE situation. As for raid finder, it's very difficult for these to pop during US prime time as well, pretty sad that there aren't 18-24 available people to pop these. EU time will be better obviously as they have more population and guilds.

For a new player wanting to experience the game, you will be "ok" up to 80 but will need to join a guild to experience lvl 80 PVE though. However for the many veterans who've done top level PVE for years, there's really nothing left to do other than do alts in T6 and that gets old quick doing the same raid for almost 2 years now, knowing there will not be any future raids ever.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12