Thread: Age of Conan Minigames Fury vs. Crom

Default Age of Conan Minigames Fury vs. Crom

Is it more active in fury or crom? Living in the US, i can get in about 3 mini games on a good day after work on fury.

Do minigames pop more often on a Crom?
    Also, are the skill levels of people on Crom more diverse? Everyone on Fury seems to be max pvp gear and max AA. Fighting them in crafted blues and no AA ... seems like I don't stand a chance.

Just want to get some feedback before I pay for character transfers.

Quote Originally Posted by atroke View Post
    Is it more active in fury or crom? Living in the US, i can get in about 3 mini games on a good day after work on fury.

Do minigames pop more often on a Crom?
    Also, are the skill levels of people on Crom more diverse? Everyone on Fury seems to be max pvp gear and max AA. Fighting them in crafted blues and no AA ... seems like I don't stand a chance.

Just want to get some feedback before I pay for character transfers.
    Absolutely horrible **** stains on both servers, only decent ppl on crom pvp are the ones who are from Fury
    The Law

Minis pop more often on Crom and players are more diverse. However the latter screws up balance quite often...

Now is as good a time as any, the recent free level 80 giveaway really flooded the games with lowbies.

Quote Originally Posted by Direwolfe View Post
    Now is as good a time as any, the recent free level 80 giveaway really flooded the games with lowbies.
    Some people used that free lvl 80 offer on a new secondary account just so they can dual sign and troll minigames by going afk with the alt on the enemy team, to ensure win with their main.. People never stop to disgust me.
    Raised in Kheshatta.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyyr View Post
    Some people used that free lvl 80 offer on a new secondary account just so they can dual sign and troll minigames by going afk with the alt on the enemy team, to ensure win with their main.. People never stop to disgust me.
    And this is coming from the leader of a guild know to alt farm in the Arena all the time.

I have never alt farmed in the arena and most of my members are never even inside the arena. However if someone from my guild is doing what u say then I suggest u send me a pm with their names.

And even then alt farming in the arena is no way near as devastating to the pvp as alt farming in pvp minigames.
    Raised in Kheshatta.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedge View Post
    Minis pop more often on Crom and players are more diverse. However the latter screws up balance quite often...
    The latter being Fury right?

EDIT: oh you mean AAs? Yes, I am in blue gear and have no AAs. Can't get any kills.
    Last edited by atroke; 17th June 2017 at 21:32.

Quote Originally Posted by atroke View Post
    The latter being Fury right?

EDIT: oh you mean AAs? Yes, I am in blue gear and have no AAs. Can't get any kills.
    AA's should be disabled in minigames.

On ESO they disable their champion point system in mini's so that veterans don't steamroll over greener players. But since it's mostly vets left in AoC, I guess it doesn't matter at this point.
    Retired / 2010-2016

This is weird. I tried PVPing on Fury at level 80 with my HoX with no AAs at all at PVP levels 0 through 1 and in non-crafted blue gear, and kills are quite decent (something like 1/1; 3/6, 2/6, 3/1, occasional 5/15, etc.). Maybe DTs have that problem on Fury. What is your class?
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.