Thread: Upgrade money limit

Default Upgrade money limit

Any chance of upgrading the money limit for non member players?

I am old player returning and I am glad there are no more blocked areas for ftp, but still the 10 gold limit makes the experience not complete.

Why bother to go to those areas if many items cannot be purchased?

1)to maybe give you an incentive to sub?
    2) if not, to make you grind the gimp finder as t4 can be afforded
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by nikepilas View Post
    No.

It is one of the few things trying to irritate people into subbing. They wouldn't make it better for people.

I am old player returning and I am glad there are no more blocked areas for ftp, but still the 10 gold limit makes the experience not complete.

As you said they already gived to ftp pratically all areas of game, you can play every raid, every instance, every part of game, be geared full T4, full T5, and almost full T6 except chest and helm, full pvp T1, 2 and 3. If they remove also money limit, tell me, what should push a person to pay and why??
    Victory or Death

Have a rake down the back of your couch for the 33 pence a day (maximum) it costs for a subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    As you said they already gived to ftp pratically all areas of game, you can play every raid, every instance, every part of game, be geared full T4, full T5, and almost full T6 except chest and helm, full pvp T1, 2 and 3. If they remove also money limit, tell me, what should push a person to pay and why??
    hmmm....thinking about THAT funcom may should make money limit to 50gold :P

isnt it their tactic, not getting subscribers for aoc? i mean, no new, special sub offers, too expensive and useless onlineshop, no support for game etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Timaras View Post

isnt it their tactic, not getting subscribers for aoc? i mean, no new, special sub offers, too expensive and useless onlineshop, no support for game etc etc
    It does seem at times that they really don't want our money. Add to what you said they also limited the means by which we could pay.

As for the gold limitation on FtP, 10 Gold is a little low in my opinion. I would like to see the ability to permanently raise it for a reasonably fee via the item shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Timaras View Post

I can also agree with you that the incentives are few, but on the basis of your words I say that it is enough funcom to ruin this game without the help of the players.
    This subscription formula is absolutly honest. If you want bonus exp, bonus AA, bonus faction, total money access and slot characters, you pay a few months, otherwise the game is very enjoyable by f2p as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    It does seem at times that they really don't want our money. Add to what you said they also limited the means by which we could pay.

As for the gold limitation on FtP, 10 Gold is a little low in my opinion. I would like to see the ability to permanently raise it for a reasonably fee via the item shop.
    Because you only think from your point of view, but I can assure you (from what I have seen with my eyes) that the shop grins much more than subscriptions.
    We can say all the bad of Funcom, but they are not stupid in making money.
    Even though the stuff in the shop does not attract you and me, a lot of people spend money, lots of money, among roulette cases (ring, pets, gear T5, gold tokens), potions buffing in pvp and especially on gears, despite the high price of 60€, I have seen around so much, but so much people buy gear PvP T2 (you recognize them immediately, the gear has no minimum requirements to be worn) but above all, what I did not expect was so many people Who bought the PvE T3 that you get easily in the game, and yet people shop for it, saw with my eyes. There are around also tons of player that pay for **** and unuseful epic gear low level, see around a lot with 30, 40, 50 etc. epic gear from shop!
    Last edited by zujilin; 17th July 2017 at 08:06.
    Victory or Death

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    We can say all the bad of Funcom, but they are not stupid in making money.
    Years of their financial reports say otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Bvis View Post
    Years of their financial reports say otherwise.
    I do not know, I'm not inexperienced in the economy but I know only that there are companies that for a lot, much, much less died ending up with air paws like cockroaches and Funcom seem ever there, survive to all!
    Victory or Death