Thread: Savage Coast of Turan

Default Savage Coast of Turan

Hello
    I was considering the Savage Coast of Turan from the cash shop. This link (http://www.ageofconan.com/news/detai...coast_of_turan) mentions a 50 boost that is included. However, the cash shop does not mention this specifically. Does the upgrade still include a 50 boost for a new character?

Quote Originally Posted by Sycose View Post
    Hello
    I was considering the Savage Coast of Turan from the cash shop. This link (http://www.ageofconan.com/news/detai...coast_of_turan) mentions a 50 boost that is included. However, the cash shop does not mention this specifically. Does the upgrade still include a 50 boost for a new character?
    i believe the lvl 50 is given to you once you hit lvl 80, somebody correct me if im wrong
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    i believe the lvl 50 is given to you once you hit lvl 80, somebody correct me if im wrong
    I think you're right, but that's not the only way to get a free lvl 50. However, I'm not sure if the Turan pack nowdays still has the free lvl 50, because it was included in the "Early Access" offer.
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

I bought the Turan pack, early last year (well past the early access offer) when my main was in his low 60's and when I created my first alt it offered me the lvl 50 boost for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebless View Post
    I bought the Turan pack, early last year (well past the early access offer) when my main was in his low 60's and when I created my first alt it offered me the lvl 50 boost for her.
    Nice. Thank you Nebless. Thank you for the other replies too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebless View Post
    You used to get a free lvl50 boost anyway after reaching that level for the first time. (no idea if that is still in place after the "real freedom to play" change)

AFAIK the normal turan boost does NOT grant you said boost.
    For that there was this overpriced deluxe-collecters-turan- pack, which was available in the old store. I really don't know if it's still in the new one.
    Last edited by slackjoint; 6th June 2017 at 22:27.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    AFAIK the normal turan boost does NOT grant you said boost.
    For that there was this overpriced deluxe-collecters-turan- pack, which was available in the old store. I really don't know if it's still in the new one.
    This seems correct. I had one 50 available already and waited until after I bought the Turan pack to use it (hoping for a 2nd). After I made the 1st 50, a 2nd was not offered after the purchase.