Thread: Returning Player Looking for PST Guild.

Default Returning Player Looking for PST Guild.

Good People! After a couple years away from AoC, the longing became too much. For all its foibles, this game keeps drawing me back. My hiatus was brought about by all the normal situations of life: new job, starting a family etc.
    Not that I have a surplus of time (my wife and I had our first child a year ago) but scheduling for gaming entertainment has opened a bit.
    What I'm looking for is:
    A PST Guild...or Close - I'm available, roughly, at around 9:30pm PST
    Emphasis on 6mans - Love them all. Small Team Tactics get me every time.
    Loose to Moderate Dedication to Raiding - Sadly, unless I find a Guild with the same time parameters, it's a little difficult. If I'm there, however, I'm in Full Throttle.

When I was playing, up to the introduction of T4, I'd been an Officer (Equinox Warriors), joint Lead-by-Committee Guild Leader (Talon of the Phoenix), and when the players of said Guilds jumped ship for other games, I carried on with a few of the big guilds, but their raid times and active hours never coincided with what I had available.
    Hit me up, here or in game. I have all the toons listed in the signature, but I'm most active on Croniclese, Theodwayne, or Kronuckles.
    If you're good people, I'd love to put foot-to-ass against the Enemies of Hyboria with you.
    Rock On, Rock Over & Out.
    -Kron
    Last edited by Kroniklese; 24th May 2017 at 23:58.
    Croniclese-HoX
    Croniclette-ToS
    Cronhotep-Necro
    Chronlund-Ranger
    Chronster-Guard
    Kronfuwei-Bear
    Chronlin-Barb
    Kojira-Demo
    Theodwayne-DT
    Kronuckles-Conq
    Kronfuyu-Sin

There havent been a lot of PST guilds active in quite a long time but you could try one of the international guilds maybe like Dawngsong or Wrath of Amra. Could also look at Requiem Nex as I believe they start getting active around that time period as well.
    Semi-Retired
    Wiccana RP Forever
    Forum Stalker
    Forum PvPer

Awesome, thanks! I got a little of the rust knocked off last night in 6mans, and feeling pretty good about returning. I'll try and contact those guilds and see if they'll have me.
    Thanks again!
    Croniclese-HoX
    Croniclette-ToS
    Cronhotep-Necro
    Chronlund-Ranger
    Chronster-Guard
    Kronfuwei-Bear
    Chronlin-Barb
    Kojira-Demo
    Theodwayne-DT
    Kronuckles-Conq
    Kronfuyu-Sin