Thread: New lvl 80 question

Default New lvl 80 question

I played this game years ago. So i came back and got a free lvl 80 boost and remade a demonologist. Was wondering what area i can go to quest or mob hunting? What have been great if the boost landed you in a questing zone instead of where you end up.

You can of course quest anywhere, which while over leveled it will let you get down the basics of your new class. For level 80 stuff: The Tant Noble District villa's, DragonSpine, Khitai or Turan are options. You may have DragonSpine (it's B2p now). If you had a sub prior or bought stuff from the store you should have got it free.

Also check out the Playfield button in the top left of the screen for a list of solo dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebless View Post
    You can of course quest anywhere, which while over leveled it will let you get down the basics of your new class. For level 80 stuff: The Tant Noble District villa's, DragonSpine, Khitai or Turan are options. You may have DragonSpine (it's B2p now). If you had a sub prior or bought stuff from the store you should have got it free.

Also check out the Playfield button in the top left of the screen for a list of solo dungeons.
    Thank you Nebless for your reply. I tried to do this quest in a dungeon and got swarmed with mobs and died alot. It was the quest to investigate the sewers for group looking to kill Conan. Just way to many mobs at once. I will try some open world stuff because i remembered how i hated dungeons in this game.

LOL!

I've tried the Anniversary Quest on my main (ranger) made it to Strom at the end but couldn't beat him. I've also tried it on the new lvl 80 Conq I made, but died at the Red Hand leader. Didn't really think I could beat it with something I don't know how to play, but it gave me an idea of how to handle multiple targets - some what that is!

Just a reminder - on the new auto 80's you need to go through the abilities and update the one's on the hot bar with the higher level one's. Also set up the feat tree and skill points.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebless View Post
    I've tried the Anniversary Quest on my main (ranger) made it to Strom at the end but couldn't beat him.
    seriously? it's piss easy: just move out from the **** on the floor, keep it cc'd and avoid the kb... same with the following boss.
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)