Thread: Questions about creating a guild.

Default Questions about creating a guild.

I have some questions about creating a guild. When I created my guild, I had 3 options, guild name, recruitment mode, and government type. When I check my guild in the guild tab, it says level 80-80. How do I change the level requirements? I see that in order to build a guild city you must be , player rank-guild master, player level 40+ , guild member 24+. I also would like to know about the guild bot, it says " guild motd ", but I cant communicate with it, so I cant add my alts. Is there something I must do? or download a bot? Any help will be useful.
    Last edited by kyto01; 22nd May 2017 at 17:22.

All of these things you can change after You created the guild.
    The Motd is not a bot mate hehe its just what it is, the message of the day which You type into the guild management window and it pops up whenever someone logs on.
    A proper bot You must either get and run urself from your computer/server or pay someone to host one for you.

All this said, You sure you wanna run a guild? its a lot of work and You seem to need some help there
    anyways, good luck

T

Quote Originally Posted by kyto01 View Post
    I have some questions about creating a guild. When I created my guild, I had 3 options, guild name, recruitment mode, and government type. When I check my guild in the guild tab, it says level 80-80. How do I change the level requirements? I see that in order to build a guild city you must be , player rank-guild master, player level 40+ , guild member 24+. I also would like to know about the guild bot, it says " guild motd ", but I cant communicate with it, so I cant add my alts. Is there something I must do? or download a bot? Any help will be useful.

It says 80-80 because your character is lvl 80. It shows the lowest and highest level of all characters in the guild - you can not change that manually. The moment you invite a low level character it will change.

Quote Originally Posted by kyto01 View Post
    Player rank guildmaster = check .. player level 40+ (that's you again) = check .. You just need 23 more to join and you can ask for a guild city spot. MOTD = Message of the Day is editable in Guild tab on top of screen.