Thread: Guild Renown

Default Guild Renown

I know I'm missing something very basic, but how do you get the renown points to start adding up?

We're killing stuff, we're completing quests but no points. Is there something I'm not seeing on the guild box that needs to be turned on?

First of all: Do you have a guild city spot? Without a city (or at least a city spot) you can not gain renown afaik.

Renown belongs to EP, so it should show up after a kill/completing a quest/pvp ep/crafting in the same chat where you set EP.

Ta Da!!!!! I told you I was missing something basic. Thanks.

Just as an aside, no where did I find that little tidbit in any of the official guild advertisements or the AoC Wiki.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebless View Post
    Ta Da!!!!! I told you I was missing something basic. Thanks.

Just as an aside, no where did I find that little tidbit in any of the official guild advertisements or the AoC Wiki.
    In the ingame help menu aka Field manual ? ..under Socializing - Guilds - Guild reknown sub section it states "Guild Renown. Only available to guilds with a guild city "

Quote Originally Posted by Ladihawke View Post
    In the ingame help menu aka Field manual ? ..under Socializing - Guilds - Guild reknown sub section it states "Guild Renown. Only available to guilds with a guild city "
    Shhhh! Don't tell people about the field manual. It is a secret. It is just there so people can turn off the tutorial because " I played game XXX, I already know everything about MMO's".

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    Shhhh! Don't tell people about the field manual. It is a secret. It is just there so people can turn off the tutorial because " I played game XXX, I already know everything about MMO's".
    Unfortunately a true statement. Only place I didn't look.