Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Anniversary Thanks

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Solareus View Post
    That is kind too late for some players deleted the free 80 already because of unclear instruction during the event....Think of a player deleted the 80 they should get another free slot !
    Well you should definitely contact support. They should be able to help you with that deletion as well.
    FuncomMussagana
    Designer
    Twitter: @Mussagana

Age of Conan Website

Quote Originally Posted by Mussagana View Post
    Well you should definitely contact support. They should be able to help you with that deletion as well.
    I'd rather have another free slot /wink wink

Quote Originally Posted by Nebless View Post
    Yes, everyone is correct about gaining points when they Level up. After I posted my first comment, I saw that it was unclear which is why I then re-posted with the above information. I see now a better word would have been AA experience not AA pts. F2p players can gain AA experience which will turn into AA pts. While it's slower than if sub'd, F2p are not locked out of the AA system.
    If they bought the expansion!

Please stop posting incomplete information.

Quote Originally Posted by Feadara View Post
    If they bought the expansion!

Please stop posting incomplete information.
    You must have missed this from the Update 5.0 Notes:

"Removed the Rise of the Godslayer expansion requirement from AA window."

I have 3 F2p accounts. Only 1 has Godslayer, the other 2 do not, yet on all my accounts I've been gaining AA experience, which has turned into AA points, which I've gotten Perks with. So just what is it that I've posted that's wrong?
    Last edited by Nebless; 26th May 2017 at 02:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebless View Post
    You must have missed this from the Update 5.0 Notes:

"Removed the Rise of the Godslayer expansion requirement from AA window."

I have 3 F2p accounts. Only 1 has Godslayer, the other 2 do not, yet on all my accounts I've been gaining AA experience, which has turned into AA points, which I've gotten Perks with. So just what is it that I've posted that's wrong?
    each time you gain a level as premium, you get 1 AA point, at lvl 80 you get a total of 79 AA+ AAexp and levels you've gained.
    (you actually begin to get 1 AA per lvl at lvl 10 i believe, and 2 every 10 lvls above)
    as F2P you only get the exp
    meh...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234