Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anniversary Thanks

The thing is when you claim this free 80, or buy it from the shop, if you are premium you get the corresponding 79 AA points, as if you had levelled it from 1, but, if you are F2P, you have 0 points. Where's the sense in that?

Quote Originally Posted by Patoson View Post
    The thing is when you claim this free 80, or buy it from the shop, if you are premium you get the corresponding 79 AA points, as if you had levelled it from 1, but, if you are F2P, you have 0 points. Where's the sense in that?
    in that as f2p you dont get AA while leveling maybe?
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    in that as f2p you dont get AA while leveling maybe?
    That's no longer true. F2p get AA points just like subscribers while leveling and get them from the Daily Login Bonus. The only part they don't get is something to do with offline experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebless View Post
    That's no longer true. F2p get AA points just like subscribers while leveling and get them from the Daily Login Bonus. The only part they don't get is something to do with offline experience.
    really? then i want my AAs!
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    really? then i want my AAs!
    Everything changed July 2016 with their big F2p change. It's also when Khitai opened up so you didn't need a sub to go in, just B2p. You can get AA pts via kill's, daily login bonus, and quest loot. Plus I'm sure some other ways.

That's no longer true. F2p get AA points just like subscribers while leveling and
    No

You are wrong :

subbed players get 1 Expertise point everytime the level up. (79 points earnt this way)
    f2p players do not.

subbed players get 79 expertise points when using instant boost to 80.
    f2p players do not.

It's one of the subscription bonuses.

Everything changed July 2016 with their big F2p change. It's also when Khitai opened up so you didn't need a sub to go in, just B2p. You can get AA pts via kill's, daily login bonus, and quest loot. Plus I'm sure some other ways.
    what changed at that time is that f2p players can earm AA XP, and access kithai (again) if they bought the expension.
    Last edited by Cappa; 25th May 2017 at 05:50.
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Cappa View Post
    subbed players get 1 Expertise point everytime the level up. (79 points earnt this way)
    f2p players do not.

subbed players get 79 expertise points when using instant boost to 80.
    f2p players do not.

It's one of the subscription bonuses.

what changed at that time is that f2p players can earm AA XP, and access kithai (again) if they bought the expension.
    This is correct. The 1 extra expertise per level is part of the premium bonuses:

http://www.ageofconan.com/playfree/

If anyone didn't know about this, made their free 80, then subsequently subscribed, contact our GM staff via /petition. They should be able to help you out.
    FuncomMussagana
    Designer
    Twitter: @Mussagana

Age of Conan Website

Quote Originally Posted by Mussagana View Post
    This is correct. The 1 extra expertise per level is part of the premium bonuses:

http://www.ageofconan.com/playfree/

If anyone didn't know about this, made their free 80, then subsequently subscribed, contact our GM staff via /petition. They should be able to help you out.
    That is kind too late for some players deleted the free 80 already because of unclear instruction during the event....Think of a player deleted the 80 they should get another free slot !

You can get AA pts via kill's, daily login bonus, and quest loot. Plus I'm sure some other ways.
    Yes, everyone is correct about gaining points when they Level up. After I posted my first comment, I saw that it was unclear which is why I then re-posted with the above information. I see now a better word would have been AA experience not AA pts. F2p players can gain AA experience which will turn into AA pts. While it's slower than if sub'd, F2p are not locked out of the AA system.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast