Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RAID FINDER : issue's and fix

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Rf gives as much introduction to raid as WB does which is none. RF has nothing to do with communication, putting up teams and what to do. Only thing it does is make horrible players, I bet if we gather 24 rf farmers in their full t4 gears to play real t4 raid pre nerfs, they would not clear jade citadel before servers close in this game.

You are full of it.

And these pre-nerf, after nerf, developers handing out "hard earned" gear, "everyone left the game" because developers destroyed it - is bs argument.

Quote Originally Posted by drmir View Post
    You are full of it.

And these pre-nerf, after nerf, developers handing out "hard earned" gear, "everyone left the game" because developers destroyed it - is bs argument.
    Except his "bs argument" stands true while your take is "i got lootz".But please elaborate on why it is bs ,i ll go find half a raid team that quit the game last summer and tell them all about it,they might come back!

You are full of it.

For me, the route this game has taken, from the WB introduction till raid finder, definitely is the reason why I hardly ever play now.
    And looking at how many raiding guilds have sinked
    Into insignificance after the RF was being released tells me that I am not alone
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

You are full of it.

Nope it just means that I can do same content in blue gear what people like you cant do in full t4 gear u acquired from raid finder. And major reason people don't play anymore is because the game is getting dumped down and down and down multiple times so Edit by Anzu: Go wash that mouth. casuals like you could feel good about having gear. Even with the gear u will keep sucking and have an illusion that u are any better than you used to be. No the game just got easier.
    Now ofc there are multiple reasons why ppl dont play anymore, but I doubt u know any of them. Besides the so called facts you hear in Global.

let me tell u lot of reasons why ppl quit, but these are not all ofc.
    This one topic That I would like to brought up is censored due to Funcom putting this problem under a carpet as a fix for it "Cough cheating"
    back in the days forcing PVP:ers to farm Khitai and raids endlessly just to be competitive in pvp.. makes no sense.. right? If I play MOBA game it does not TELL ME to play against AI for MONTHS before I can play against other PEOPLE RIGHT.
    and yes literally breaking the game, cant remember now which major game came out but, BREAKING mini games for around a MONTH so you cannot sign them, and servers crashing CONSTANTLY, When new game came out. You think people gonna stay and get dc:ed every 5m.. rather than just moving on? I think it was swotr.. anyways when ESO came out holy crap that was another major blow to aoc.

But ofc that has nothing to do with BREAKING the game as u said.. or wait destroying is the word you used, I'm sorry my bad.
    At this point there are some ppl that are gonna be "pvp:ers who cares" any living and healthy game appreciates all of their playerbase, but lets add 1 mini game since launch, which is filled with buggy spots and clearly designed and favors ranged classes, and cowardly playing. Not to mention class balance used to be so horrible in this game that Soldiers (guards) could ONE SHOT any other class that was not a tank, yeah this is nice to play with / against.. not

Well now that we have some reasons why pvp is dead af (that was not all, just some reasons)
    Lets move on to PVE

Okay so first mistake with this raid finder system is that it is only content that gives you atlantean shards, This pretty much forces people that actually know how to play this game, and instead of making own groups and raids and ACTUALLY COMMUNICATING IN GAME LIKE THIS to farm something that is OPPOSITE FROM WHAT WE SHOULD DO, Raid finder has no communication, it does not TEACH ANYTHING. It just makes people LAZY and bad players overall, Im sorry to tell you but most people that do raid finder could and would not be able to do any real content without wiping for most of the time. which is embarrassing considering how easy 90% of the content is.

What they should do is let us get atlantean shards from doing dungeon runs, doing raids, but no lets sign RF and hope its not a wipe run full off trolls or people who are afk, and trying to tell what to do in rf to people is just impossible, they rather wipe x5 times to get NOOB buff instead of listening for 3 minutes on what to do, and kill bosses first time.

and ofc WB is horrible content too lets face it, well done with ranting. Get real and wake up "slaps in head"
    Last edited by Anzu; 21st May 2017 at 12:28.
    The Law

Oh my that response - plz no hurt with your twin axes bros.

No. 1 I've quit fair few years back since the labour camp you call guilds was doing same ol raids every damn week and every damn day, was like playing with bots, not people. Then I came back and it is the same ol but with lot less players. K6 back then was as it is now - would happened sometimes once or twice a day, sometimes never. Same situation. Only thing that changed is so many QQ on forums on how t4 has been handed out. BS. And also, where is that pvp you talk about? Max geared pvp10 farming new players or quitting the match if you are about to get farmed. And you mine those rocks to get your gear too.

And I presume you pros had full t4 for quite a long time now. So what concern of yours is rf? Are you not slaying those lizards and trees in t6 weekly and gearing up now. Why waste time on forums….

And fyi I gear up via Khitai and to start that off get gear from solo instances and few wbs. Then i start using rf once a week as a nice bonus. I might do a bit more if there are no raids and I want those final 3-4 extra relics. Edit by Anzu: That's not needed.

Lesson learned for me, do not engage forum pros - sky is falling down. So long. I wanna play some AoC.
    Last edited by Anzu; 22nd May 2017 at 11:07.

Oh my that response - plz no hurt with your twin axes bros.

No. 1 I've quit fair few years back since the labour camp you call guilds was doing same ol raids every damn week and every damn day, was like playing with bots, not people. Then I came back and it is the same ol but with lot less players. K6 back then was as it is now - would happened sometimes once or twice a day, sometimes never. Same situation. Only thing that changed is so many QQ on forums on how t4 has been handed out. BS. And also, where is that pvp you talk about? Max geared pvp10 farming new players or quitting the match if you are about to get farmed. And you mine those rocks to get your gear too.

And I presume you pros had full t4 for quite a long time now. So what concern of yours is rf? Are you not slaying those lizards and trees in t6 weekly and gearing up now. Why waste time on forums….

And fyi I gear up via Khitai and to start that off get gear from solo instances and few wbs. Then i start using rf once a week as a nice bonus. I might do a bit more if there are no raids and I want those final 3-4 extra relics. Now go cry me a river, and let me feed on your feels.

Lesson learned for me, do not engage forum pros - sky is falling down. So long. I wanna play some AoC.
    Doesn't take a pro to have t4 gear for years now. Just normal human being Edit by Anzu: That isn't needed either.
    No one has ever been forced to farm bori, there was short while in aoc history when it was actually good ( i did not do it at those times so try not to drag me there ) but as I said.. pvp.ers farmed pve to get better items, so why the the hell would I waste my time on bori when I get nothing out of it ? Edit by Anzu: That isn't needed either.

And what you still seem not to understand is that, RF and WB both are horrendous content that should not exist.
    Last edited by Anzu; 22nd May 2017 at 11:09.
    The Law

You can play nice, or I can play hard. Your choice.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    You can play nice, or I can play hard. Your choice.
    Scold me, you have not done that in a while
    The Law

You could always be introduced to raids by joining a guild who taught you the instances, ever since the start. You could argue that RF does that now, but what just shows is the scenery and the bosses' casts, but that's pretty much it. Everything else is nerfed to the ground (there's T6 RF, so...). While you don't learn even half of what you would in a normal raid with a guild, you can have a few players AFK (purposefully or not) or people who harm the raid on purpose and there is no way to kick them. The only thing to do is either vote to retreat (disbanding the raid completely if it passes) or leaving the raid yourself, unabling you to rejoin RF for half an hour. So this seems to tell the player that if something goes wrong or someone is trolling the raid, it's not their fault, but your own, and you have to deal with it without any help.

RF is miles from being nearly as challenging (thus fun) as regular raids, and the reason many of us veterans do it is because it's the only way to have access to the new rings, gems and pets. You can get T3 and T4 gear easier with RF, especially if you combine it with regular raids, so that's the good part I see (but the only one). It's not content or a way to play that most of us enjoy, since we are used to our own guilds, or pugs that we know, using voice communication, following the raid leader's orders and respecting them. All of this is the complete opposite to the mindless "let's hope we don't wipe too much" or "let's hope there are not too many AFK or griefers".

It would be great, like it's been said so many times, if regular raids gave atlantean shards as well. That way we veterans would have a reason to keep doing regular raids and less RF.

Quote Originally Posted by Patoson View Post
    It would be great, like it's been said so many times, if regular raids gave atlantean shards as well. That way we veterans would have a reason to keep doing regular raids and less RF.
    With that I agree. Rest not so much.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast