Thread: Broken Leveling after 80

Default Broken Leveling after 80

What I am finding is that if you play Raid-Finder Raids there is no longer a reason to play any other content as far as the rewards are concerned. The Khitai, Turan, and Vanaheim Night quests only reward Rare Trophy coins which help, but not after you have all Tier 3 headed to Tier 4 armor and weapons, with a few exceptions. So, just a suggestion, that to complete the leveling circle and restore gameplay value to Khitai and Turan, etc. Quests, is that you can convert Rare Trophies into Tier 4 relics at some competitive rate, say 4 to 1 or 5 to 1, or whatever that rate might be. The way I play AoC Rare Trophies are still pretty hard to come by.

This would help Raid-Finder to get started on Fury which has never happened. You might get one Raid-Finder raid per week on Fury on Saturday or Sunday if you wait a few hours, but that is all on average. Many players on Fury would like Raid-Finder as the gear is PvP competitive as well as PvE which many of us still want to do, especially those like me who were originally moved to Fury from Cimmeria RP-PvP. The RP means you play the PvE content alongside the PvP and that is all but non-existent on Fury.

Thanks.

U don't need to wait at all if u belong in the cool club in this game on fury or crom. Rf starts when we log in
    besides that rf should just be removed asap and RF rewards should be scattered around in real dungeons / raids
    The Law

The rare trophies are always useful for the potions from the Khitian suppliers - the +magic damage, + mana/stamina + crit + hit rating etc.

But like doing RF itself, the biggest draw card to do non-RF would be gaining altanean shards ... so if anything campaign to add these to non-RF content from 6mans to raids to PvP games ... shards can be converted to the T3 rare and T4 dragon tears that are needed to purchase gear ... so even after the rings & gems are purchased it would still be relevant for some people to collect to complete their gear sets.

It also seems like the ability to trade Rare Trophies for T-4 relics should be added anyway to make all the Khitai quests always worth doing. I think all it would do would be to give players more quests to enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladesaint View Post
    It also seems like the ability to trade Rare Trophies for T-4 relics should be added anyway to make all the Khitai quests always worth doing. I think all it would do would be to give players more quests to enjoy.
    so raid gear without raiding? well i guess we have that already with tf.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

i don't think FC will do anything for this game at all, and if they do they seem to encourage people to do RF...
    i would suggets to lower the price on khitai gear and the amout of faction renown needed to buy all the gear...
    i rather see the game as it was suposed to be, and with the RF with a cooldown to not be farmable.,,
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    so raid gear without raiding? well i guess we have that already with tf.
    Well, no, I mean Khitai should be set up like the AoC main Raids, T1 through T3, where you can trade lower level relics for the next level, but requires more relics to get an upgraded relic. As it is, once you do the HM Faction 6-man raids you end up with a pile of useless Rare Trophies so you stop doing those as well as any Unchained solo quests or faction content. If the Khitai Rare Trophies could be traded up to the later Khitai T-4's it would reconnect the quests and make them all viable again.

Trading rare trophies for T4 would mean getting raid gear without raiding. But as tman said - we allready have that with the raidfinder.

Just a thought, but rare trophies are not worthless for khitai-epic geared toons, you can buy those nice pots with them, at the (correct english name?) mystic...whatever...lady . And those pots are pretty handy for T4-5-6, Unchainend and so on. They are a higher upgrade to their stat then any gear can be.

I wish I could trade some of my leftover T1-T6 tokens for Khitai rares to buy crit pots.

I just find myself looking for something to do. After 9 years you would think I was experienced enough to join a T4 actual raid with a geared and AA'd toon from 2008, but I am afraid not. I need some sort of special training that can't be found by doing the actual Raid. Bizarre but that may be why Raid Finder was added. The raid game was so stagnant. Raids are hard, but not that hard. Once you know how to use the Class powers together and run combos you should be EXP'd, but you're not.
    Last edited by Bladesaint; 30th May 2017 at 17:44.