Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: "Anniversary" for AOC

Hopefully they don't take another 3 months to release the new gems. I have characters that can buy the new ring, but I'm waiting to see if the new gems have different stats.

Funcom

Hey everybody,

We wanted to let you all know that the anniversary event has been extended to June 5th. This is due to popular demand (and a little to do with the raid finder issues from this weekend). Thanks all
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Hey everybody,

We wanted to let you all know that the anniversary event has been extended to June 5th. This is due to popular demand (and a little to do with the raid finder issues from this weekend). Thanks all
    are the double shards permanent or only for this event?
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    are the double shards permanent or only for this event?
    It says event bonus when you gain them, so I guess wont be gaining double amount after event
    The Law

If you are eligible to the free 80 boost, but didn't get the message to use it when you created a new character during the event, you can make a petition in game. A GM should be able to help you.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    If you are eligible to the free 80 boost, but didn't get the message to use it when you created a new character during the event, you can make a petition in game. A GM should be able to help you.
    if i had a secondary account with no characters but is as old as my main one... may i petition a lvl 80 character?
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    This is due to popular demand
    that's just funny ... since when you guys care about what we need or what we ask for in this game LooooL

Quote Originally Posted by mgnnhm2008 View Post
    that's just funny ... since when you guys care about what we need or what we ask for in this game LooooL
    Anyway, ty Odonoptera!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678