Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: "Anniversary" for AOC

Quote Originally Posted by krippa View Post
    When will you guys finally accept reality? The game is *completely* abandoned. Servers will stay online until enough people leave that they start to lose money operating them.

Let it go, guys. I know it's hard. But you have to. It's over.
    ....NEEEVEEER!! https://media.giphy.com/media/8VLgtJqaxIlhu/giphy.gif
    {CoE}
    Torhkir- Barb/Reyaz- Sin/Matary- Ranger/Tabaru- BS/Thyon- ToS/Korwix- PoM/Nyero- HoX/Abacuz- Demo/Waziira- Necro/Kaota- Guard/Stilats- Conq/Sacrosa- DT

Quote Originally Posted by krippa View Post
    When will you guys finally accept reality? The game is *completely* abandoned. Servers will stay online until enough people leave that they start to lose money operating them.

Let it go, guys. I know it's hard. But you have to. It's over.
    Actually its pretty easy , for me at least .
    Whenever i want to log in , all i see is a dead game with 1 or2 guys spamming for SC , worldboss rage or *Join RF* and i like neither of that content.
    Minigames are also still filled with the same monkeys .

What the game has been turned into , the last few years is nothing I am interested in playing
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Edit by Anzu: Stop trolling please.
    Last edited by Anzu; 15th May 2017 at 08:04.
    IVORY TOWER

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    Welcome back Zeuss ,Evito is complaining that you escaped the basement for good !
    Last edited by Anzu; 15th May 2017 at 08:05.

What's also amusing is former players that feel the need to post on forums for games they no longer play.

Let it go, man, just move on...

FYI, I also think raid finder and world boss are dumb as sh!t, and there's no reason for anyone to sub anymore now that Funcom has said development is done, but there's no reason to rant and attack those that still play AoC.

I know the truth sometimes hurts.
    IVORY TOWER

Last edited by Anzu; 15th May 2017 at 08:06.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Default Not Supported

It's no secret and FUNCOM has already said they arent supporting the game any more than the occasional restart .

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    I want Player Housing! So I can sit on a chair ingame while already sitting on the one in real life!

Plox FC!
    Personally, I'd love housing.

But, as it's done in Ultima Online, not, for example, the way LotRO does it.

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    Freedom of speech is a myth. Even in America where we grow up believing the notion we can say whatever whenever we want without any repercussions. The reality is you can be tossed in jail for saying the wrong thing online or in public. I read a story about a guy who got arrested in the US for saying the F word out loud within earshot of some "sweet old lady" who called the cops. Then you have people making terroristic threats on social media and they get nailed too.
    The misconception is that freedom of speech means freedom of responsibility for what one says.

A popular example is that one can't yell "fire" in a crowded theater. Thing is, you can, IF there's a fire. Otherwise, you're held accountable for what you yelled.
    Last edited by Anzu; 15th May 2017 at 08:06.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast